CND Complete - starting tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy1576

Reaction score
Hello,

This is my first post so I'm not too sure what to do. My CND Complete course starts tomorrow, I'm excited and nervous at the same time! Who else has completed the course? What is it like?

Sorry if it doesn't make much sense!

Amy xx

Bit late to be asking now love :lol: especially if everyone jumps in and tells you its awful. BUT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DO THAT. :hug:

The course is the best there is. The people you will be working with are fantastic at what they do and you will be using the best products in the world .. is that good enough for you?? You are starting out at the top top end in every respect. Go and have fun and learn from the best. :hug:

Hi Amy

Are you doing your course at Sweet Treats? If so I'll see you there as I'm doing the Enhance course! X

Bit late to be asking now love :lol: especially if everyone jumps in and tells you its awful. BUT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DO THAT. :hug:

The course is the best there is. The people you will be working with are fantastic at what they do and you will be using the best products in the world .. is that good enough for you?? You are starting out at the top top end in every respect. Go and have fun and learn from the best. :hug:
Thank you geeg! I've heard lots of good things about the course, I doubt there is any bad stuff! Can't wait to get started now:)

Hi Amy

Are you doing your course at Sweet Treats? If so I'll see you there as I'm doing the Enhance course! X
Hiya

Yes I am, Ooh are you excited?!x

Good luck (you lucky devil :) )

Thank you:), have you done any courses with CND?

Hiya

Yes I am, Ooh are you excited?!x

So excited! You have nothing to worry about either, I've done all my natural nail courses with Leanne and she's amazing!

See you tomorrow!

Susan x

Thank you, I've met Kelly I think it is and she's lovey so I'm sure Leanne is too!

Yeah, see you tomorrow.

Amy x

Congratulations on making the most important decision in your nail career. And the best too :hug:

Vicki x

Congratulations on making the most important decision in your nail career. And the best too :hug:

Vicki x
Thank you Vicki:), have you done this course ?

Amy

I only had my day 14 last week and gutted its all over...I have loved every second and I can't wait to book more courses to increase the amount of stuff I have learnt already. It's fab, you will love it :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I only had my day 14 last week and gutted its all over...I have loved every second and I can't wait to book more courses to increase the amount of stuff I have learnt already. It's fab, you will love it :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek
Aww, sounds like its going to be great:D glad you enjoyed it and looking forward to more training! Thank you:)

Hi Amy,
I'm booked in for the l & p CND course in March (Leeds) and am super excited!!! ... am very envious you start tomoro :o)
I would love to hear how you get on, will keep me going til march lol!
Enjoy
Amy x

Hi Amy,
I'm booked in for the l & p CND course in March (Leeds) and am super excited!!! ... am very envious you start tomoro :o)
I would love to hear how you get on, will keep me going til march lol!
Enjoy
Amy x
Hiya Amy,

aw I'm sure the time will fly by for your course to start! I shall keep you updated with how I get on. Have you done any other courses?

Thank you

Amy x

This is my 1st with CND!!! Eeekkkk x

If your this excited about it now, can't imagine what you'll be like on the day haha x

Thank you Vicki:), have you done this course ?

Amy

I have. Day 15 is in a few weeks and 16 march 18. Have a look at my blog I did on each day. It's in my profile.

Vicki x

I have. Day 15 is in a few weeks and 16 march 18. Have a look at my blog I did on each day. It's in my profile.

Vicki x
Good luck, sure you'll do great:)! Okay thank you will have a look x

I was due to start my CND complete course tomorrow but it's had to be rescheduled hopefully to start next week! So excited:D

Latest posts

Back