CND Conversion Course - Help !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie80

Reaction score
Ive received a letter from CND today to tell me that the CND Conversion course for Acrylics in the South West is on Monday 13th July and places are still avail if I want to book it.

I have tried to call them today but the lines are only open Mon-Fri? Does anyone know where they hold the Conversion Course to in the South West as it starts at 10am on monday ??

Ive trained with Essential Nails but was desperate to do the conversion course and try and gain some more 1 to 1 help.

Check this link hun and see if you can see which one its most likley to be, hopefully another CND geek will be able to confirm for you.

Locations

hth xx

I am not sure that CND recognise the Essentials courses so you may not be able to do a conversion course, but would have to do a foundation course instead. I am sure someone else, and Geeg, if she is around will send you in the right direction.

Good luck!

Sheila :)

Hi Blondie80,
I was booked on the CND conversion course in the South West on the 13th July, but I spoke to Katrina (the educator) last Wednesday, and she told me it would not be running as it was only me booked on it. You really need to check with S2 about your Essential Nails course, as I'm not quite sure about that.

Katrina told me the next date for the conersion would be in September. Maybe I'll see you in the future!

CND DO NOT recongnise EN cert hun so you would have to do the foundation course im afraid:rolleyes:

Ok thanks girls, ive sent a email anyways and will see what happens I may have to do the course in September. I did speak to someone at CND and they said I would just have to do a conversion course as Ive already passed with Essential Nails.

They did send me all the information.

Ok thanks girls, ive sent a email anyways and will see what happens I may have to do the course in September. I did speak to someone at CND and they said I would just have to do a conversion course as Ive already passed with Essential Nails.

Interesting keep me posted on the outcome then hun x

You listen to what they tell you at S2/CND. They know your circumstances and they will make the decisions regarding your education progress.

It is best to not rely on the information you hear from others on the site who may genuinely think they have all the answers but in fact do not know the facts in your particular case.

This site is not the voice of Sweet Squared. Sweet Squared is the voice of S2 and it is always best to check with them on 08452106060

You would not be able to purchase CND Brisa Gels without completing the CND foundation Course which included Brisa Gels.

CND do not accept the EN course certificate for Conversion simply for the reason that the EN course does not go far enough in their course for you to be on a par with the CND learning and as CND set the standards for their Technicians, you would need to reach that standard of knowledge before being able to convert.

Sorry Geeg but I only repeated what you said on this thread. Maybe policy has changed?

:green:

Sorry Geeg but I only repeated what you said on this thread. Maybe policy has changed?

:green:

The policy has not changed, but we now have ways to accommodate with information to bring EN cert holders up to the standard of information CND expect of their professional technicians, so that they are on the same page as the other CND techs. Why should those who want CND miss out, and be made to feel inferior? They are not inferior but just lack some of the underpinning knowledge we expect of CND technicians.

Things do change and improve which is why we have 5 lovely ladies at S2 to answer all the questions correctly with the most up to date options for people who want to convert.

I think that the salon geek site is used far too much with peeps asking for S2 info and receiving old or incorrect info from well meaning peeps but they are not people who work for S2. It is confusing and sometimes downright misleading.

Sweet Squared ( the UK home of CND) have a web site of their own
www.sweetsquared.com and all info can be accessed through that site plus a live chat feature on line if you need some info immediately.

No harm done, but lets leave it to the pros at S2 ... even I can't answer the questions that get posed here re CND education and classes so how can others??

I have to do a full foundation course and I have 5 EN certs. I spoke to my tutor for CND and she said that EN certs are not recognised and someone at sweet squared told me the same thing. I don't mind and am not whinging, just saying what I have been told.

Latest posts

Back