CND Itec

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha ok Floss26 hoping to be on the hot list lol xxx

Me too :D xx

Lol don't worry, you both made the final cut! :biggrin:

S&S - as you've already done the course we'll be picking your brains relentlessly! And Beccy - you are starting v v soon so we shall be wanting a daily account of exactly what you've done, tee hee! (No pressure there then! ;))

That's great news, thanks Floss. It will be good to chat to others. I've heard last night my group has gone from 4 to 6, we are now training in a church. I was looking forward to training in a salon set-up, bit disappointed now. Will have to see if I can bug someone enough to get some salon work experience before I go out in the big wide world :biggrin: xx

Gosh, Kate's course must be really popular! Just thinking though - maybe it'll be 6 of you just for the first 3 days, as all the entry-level courses do those days but then people doing Enhance, for example, won't be back until day 8 or something? And people doing Naturally will only be doing days 1-7. Pure speculation on my part of course.

that was what it was like on our course i think 8 for the first few days then gilrs popping in and out for the bits that they were doing there was 4 of us doing the complete ,you really will make some brill friends on this course xxx

Lol don't worry, you both made the final cut! :biggrin:

S&S - as you've already done the course we'll be picking your brains relentlessly! And Beccy - you are starting v v soon so we shall be wanting a daily account of exactly what you've done, tee hee! (No pressure there then! ;))

I will be on here every evening starting next Tuesday, can't believe it's finally here. Thanks for reply regarding other issue, I hope you're right. Another geek said she was starting one course but could then do the complete if she wanted. So fingers crossed. Just being in a salon environment has got to help loads...or am I just being stupid x

that was what it was like on our course i think 8 for the first few days then gilrs popping in and out for the bits that they were doing there was 4 of us doing the complete ,you really will make some brill friends on this course xxx

That's good to know, am definitely looking forward to making friends and meeting people xx

Me again, invite received and accepted :D

I will be on here every evening starting next Tuesday, can't believe it's finally here. Thanks for reply regarding other issue, I hope you're right. Another geek said she was starting one course but could then do the complete if she wanted. So fingers crossed. Just being in a salon environment has got to help loads...or am I just being stupid x

No of course you're not being stupid hun but its the course content and the educator which is going to make the training so brilliant, I really don't think the location matters TBH. It's not like we're there to learn how to answer the phone, hang up coats and make the coffee so why do we need to be in a salon when you think about it? :biggrin:

accepted and feeling all important lol
it really wont matter where you train as you wouldnt be involved with what is happening in the salon ,i trained in a hairdressers that did nails as well but apart from saying good morning to the ladies we didnt have any other contact we were in a seperate room and just concentrated on our training xxx

Thanks for your words of encouragement...I am still looking forward to it, feel a bit sick thinking about it...how old am I!!!!!:biggrin:

I also feel a bit important too...it's the first invite I've had to anything in years :hug: xx

dedazzled im starting my training next Monday, week today! im doing my training at the fingertips centre in Edinburgh...

x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

dedazzled im starting my training next Monday, week today! im doing my training at the fingertips centre in Edinburgh...

x

Have you received your Group invite hun? :biggrin:

Hi

Really interested in doing the full CND course. I am trained in manicure and pedicure but not done it for a while now. Can anyone tell me how the 14 day course is split i.e. 1 day a week for 14 weeks - complete 14 days in one etc. Just wondering as currently work full time so would need to plan how to get the time off. Also is it always Mon-Fri or any of it over a weekend?

Does anyone know when the next training sessions would be in Hampshire/Berkshire areas?

Thanks

Hi

Really interested in doing the full CND course. I am trained in manicure and pedicure but not done it for a while now. Can anyone tell me how the 14 day course is split i.e. 1 day a week for 14 weeks - complete 14 days in one etc. Just wondering as currently work full time so would need to plan how to get the time off. Also is it always Mon-Fri or any of it over a weekend?

Does anyone know when the next training sessions would be in Hampshire/Berkshire areas?

Thanks

Hi cc68 :biggrin:

I live in Hants as well, I'm starting my Complete course with Hannah Rowland in Dorset next month. Whereabouts in Hants are you? Other options for you are probably London, Bournemouth and possibly Maidenhead. All the courses seem to vary in how they're split, but mine is Mon-Wed in June and then a weekend, then some Mondays and/or Tuesdays in July, a Thur/Fri in Aug and a couple of odd days in Oct.

HTH - feel free to PM me if you want more info.

no... not had any pm's yet :-( lol...

Hi, mine came through as a notification...double check...will be great to have you in the group xx

cc68, just to add, the training me and Floss are doing is in Verwood, Dorset which isn't far from the New Forest and Hampshire so depending on what part of Hampshire you live in this may be the closest to you. Also me and Floss are lovely! Lol. ;-)

Excellent :biggrin:

If there are any other geeks reading this who have done or are about to do CND Complete (or one of the other entry level CND courses) and you'd like to join our coven - whoops I mean group - then please shout. :biggrin:

That's great news, thanks Floss. It will be good to chat to others. I've heard last night my group has gone from 4 to 6, we are now training in a church. I was looking forward to training in a salon set-up, bit disappointed now. Will have to see if I can bug someone enough to get some salon work experience before I go out in the big wide world :biggrin: xx

My training is starting this Saturday, class of two, but we are not in a salon either. I think this, for me, is a good thing, I would maybe be distracted by everything in the salon and keep making lists in my head of other things id want to buy!

Ill look out for the group invite, will be great to discuss the course and pick each others brains while we're all at a similar level working through all the training aspects as well as gaining a few friends along the way hopefully - another bonus!

Thanks floss for going to all the trouble x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

x

Gosh, miss a night on here and am on catch up of about 4 pages worth, that's what I get for being busy earlier.

Kinkyboots - shame I didn't live nearer or we'd be on the same course.

I did hear that the ITEC part would be at The Fingertips Centre so will maybe meet others at this.

Does anyone know if ITEC assessment will be in Edinburgh for me when the time comes?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back