CND Itec

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let you guys know to be able to sit an ITEC Qualification it has to be done in an approved ITEC Centre.
A few of the CND Academies have already gone through the process and are now on the ITEC website as Reconised training centres, Leeds, Manchester, Bournemouth and Fingertips Centre Edinburgh are a few.
I'm not sure about any others at the moment as it takes a little while for the process to go through.

So when you sit day 16 of the ITEC part you will be required to go to your nearest centre.
Hths :hug:

Excellent :biggrin:

If there are any other geeks reading this who have done or are about to do CND Complete (or one of the other entry level CND courses) and you'd like to join our coven - whoops I mean group - then please shout. :biggrin:

Hi Floss26. I would appreciate an invite to the group as although I won't be doing CND Complete I will be doing Enhance in October and would be very interested in how others get on during the courses starting soon. Thank you x

Wow..!! Feeling so excited for you ladies doing this course...trust me, you will love it :biggrin:

"granny geeks" lol!!
Hopefully we'll be SuperGrans after doing this course...though in reality I feel like erm...21 again..!!

Good Luck ladies :Love:

Can someone tell me how to join this group again...(still oap brain tho) :o

Can I get an invite to the group? I'm on my CND complete course at the moment in Bournemouth and am on day 7 :) would love to discuss with others!

Hi Floss26. I would appreciate an invite to the group as although I won't be doing CND Complete I will be doing Enhance in October and would be very interested in how others get on during the courses starting soon. Thank you x

Wow..!! Feeling so excited for you ladies doing this course...trust me, you will love it :biggrin:

"granny geeks" lol!!
Hopefully we'll be SuperGrans after doing this course...though in reality I feel like erm...21 again..!!

Good Luck ladies :Love:

Can someone tell me how to join this group again...(still oap brain tho) :o

Can I get an invite to the group? I'm on my CND complete course at the moment in Bournemouth and am on day 7 :) would love to discuss with others!

You should all receive a notification shortly, inviting you to join the group.

See you over there ladies! :green:

Ladies I was so nervous when I made this post as having been a SG lurker it was new to me but so happy I did , thank you everyone for making it a success the sun has really brought the feet in for pedicures today so lots of CND spa pedis worked a long long day and they all had Shellac lots of happy clients xxx

Just spoke to s2 about dates to book for cnd complete course :) very exciting and the kit sounds amazing! Is the group up and running yet?

Hi, yes, the group is up and running.

The members are a great bunch and so supportive. I have had 2 blips, one a twitter scam from one of the top geeks which really upset me...until I was told it was a scam and yesterday I found really tough on the course (two nights up with my little one beforehand with croup didn't help) but they have supported me totally, as has my education ambassador Kate. It really is like being part of a big family.

I'm not sure how the inviting on to the group works, but once you have booked on, send Floss26 a message, you will see her on this thread and she will be able to let you know what to do.

You have made a really good choice with CND, the learning tools, the kit, the education and education ambassadors are all excellent:biggrin: xx

How much is the course or kit

It's been really lovely reading through this thread.

Fantastic to see there is lots of positivity, optimism, and lots of you really fired up and ready to take on the world.

So, for all you positive, happy, cheery optimistic geeks, and of course the wonderful training providers, I give you my sincere wishes for a prosperous year.

On a rainy day like today it's just what's been needed! -- A big burst of sunshine.

Well done all. xx

I've just booked the Complete course in Bournemouth starting on the 18th September! I'm so excited :D :D :D

May I be invited to the group, please?

How much is the course or kit

If you call S2 on 0845 210 6060, they will be able to tell you everything you need to know. Kit is included in the course price hth :biggrin: xx

I've just booked the Complete course in Bournemouth starting on the 18th September! I'm so excited :D :D :D

May I be invited to the group, please?

Of course, some of the group are booked on and waiting to start, others like me are on our 14 days and some have finished and are currently working towards their ITEC's...so it's a mixed bunch. If you send Floss26 a pm, she will be able to sort out the invite, or SJK who maintains the group.

We also have fab education ambassadors who are included in the group too. See you in the group soon :biggrin: xx

Just spoke to s2 about dates to book for cnd complete course :) very exciting and the kit sounds amazing! Is the group up and running yet?

Hi pinkcouture, yes the group is now up and running (and a very chatty bunch we are too! :D) so just drop me a PM as soon as you're booked onto your course and I'll forward you an invite.

Hi ladies, may I join you? I'm all booked to start the complete course next week! Can't wait! :)

Hi ladies, may I join you? I'm all booked to start the complete course next week! Can't wait! :)

Of course! You should receive a notification inviting you to join the group shortly.

Where are you doing your course? Xx

In maidenhead :) xx

Oh I didn't know there was one starting in Maidenhead next week, or I might've joined you as it's not too far away for me. I'm going down to Dorset instead :biggrin:

So - 3 of us starting next week, how exciting!!! PM me if you don't get your group invite by tomorrow.

Think im going to be doing it in maidenhead as well :)

Next week? Or a different one? X

Latest posts

Back