CND London - Open Day and Thank you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How far is it from Camber Sands? I'm going to be at the Rhythm Riot at Pontins, I'd like to nip up and get some discount, and some stuff, now I've converted:wink2:

Will I be able to buy everything out of the catalogue? Well, no I don't mean I want to buy EVERYTHING (actually I do:green:), I mean will they only sell certain things, like at The Event?

How far is it from Camber Sands? I'm going to be at the Rhythm Riot at Pontins, I'd like to nip up and get some discount, and some stuff, now I've converted:wink2:

Will I be able to buy everything out of the catalogue? Well, no I don't mean I want to buy EVERYTHING (actually I do:green:), I mean will they only sell certain things, like at The Event?

Ketan carries everything!!! We simply couldn't take 'everything' for The Event but you will be able to get everything from him!

Bit of a hike from Camber Sands though, the Open Day is close to Wembley I believe.

xx

I'd love to go but its a bit of a distance for me, and i'd have to sort out someone to watch the kids and dogs (they are little escape artists....the dogs not the kids :lol:) If something like this was coming to somewhere like Peterborough then i'd be there like a shot!!!! Will there be an event like this coming anywhere near Lincolnshire (or even in Lincolnshire??) Pretty please with strawberry icing, whipped cream and a cherry on top?? :)

Hello

I would like to say thank you to the staff and Ketan for the help they provided today. I learnt so much more and got some good tips from Ketan as well - Hello also to Noodle (Karen) it was nice to meet you and also to Ellen I will be giving you a call.

I was also advised to pass on some of my ideas so hear goes:-

With the left over bits of minx I have been transforming them into tips also I have been cutting the minx into the sizes and putting them into a tip box so easier to pick up and size up on the nail. (hope that makes sense).

With the left over bits of minx I have been transforming them into tips
This sounds interesting thankyou,
How do you mean though ???

I have been cutting the minx into the sizes and putting them into a tip box so easier to pick up and size up on the nail. (hope that makes sense).

This sounds a fab idea, especially for my own nails, I was about to do them last night with some left over from my toes, but the thought of all the faffing trimming them put me right off..
Whereas iF I did pre- do them, It wouldn't be as off putting when doing my own..
I am an "impulse nailer" :green:

I would definately go to any creative event if I could, so for those umming and ahhing just go, you'll have a great day, they are such nice people.

My question is, is there going to be anything like the open day in Leeds?

anne xx

oops didn't realise it was today lol

Last edited:
i wt to the event today,

it tokk me 5 hrs to get there as silly me didnt check the train times etc.
when i got there they were doing a popit and minxed it. it looked lush.

it was really fun, i learnt some new info and brought £250 worth of stuff, im loving the minis for retail and the extra large salon size hand creams.

thanks for your help cnd

see you in january for the almond manicure demo

xx

Latest posts

Back