CND London - Open Day and Thank you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nik Nak

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have seen there is an open day in London on 23rd, and wondering if I should go.
I did my training with a beauty school, only 4 days ( I know it was a bad choice now) I am currently practising like mad and using NSI products. I am saving like mad to do a foundation course and am quite interested in doing it with Creative. Would this open day be good for me to go to? I take it I dont already have to be creative trained. Is it more for just demos or would there also be people there to advise me on different training etc? Sorry about all the questions but I dont want to go if I have got the wrong end of the stick.
Sorry one more question....What happens if I cant find models to take to my training? As I dont really know anybody that would be willing to go :cry: I would obviously try but just wondered if any geeks had that problem?

Thanks

Yes love it would be worth going to,
you would get lots of advise on training and all your options from the educators that will be there,
people that cant find models usually put a post on here with their training dates and one of the geeks always steps in to help others out hth :hug:
you could always ring them if you are still not sure.

Nicky,

I have just faced the same problem as you with finding a model. However, I posted a thread in the Chat room last night and have received so many responses! I thought it would be hard for me to find someone but the fabulous person is actually only about 10 mins away from my course!!

I am SO delighted with all of the help received by the Geeks on here.

Kirsty x

Of course it will benefit you to go .... how could it not? :green:

Yes do it - it can only benefit you, and have a great time xx

I wished I lived closer because I'd definately get myself there...I'd love to see the demo's and not forgetting the 10% discount offered :irked: Why can't it be held in Newcastle :cry:

Hiya Nicky its a shame because i live about 10 mins down the 303 from you but i wouldn't beable to make it for the 23rd either! My hubby doesn't get back home until the 25th so it would be difficult kids wise. x

I'll be there, definitely worth popping along for a chat with Ketan (S2 Ambassador of the Year) and his team. Ketan is demo-ing Minx and Poppits, but I'm sure someone will have time to talk to you about training. If all else fails find me and I'll make sure you get to speak to someone. I think I'll probably be roped into serving drinks or something so I'll be there :hug:

23rd November is a Sunday ... is that correct? I'd like to check the date though, as if it's being held in Alperton, I may just pop along to check out the demo's and meet the crew.

Edit: I've just checked S2's site ... 23rd November it is.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Am going to make sure I can make it now. Am also really interested in seeing the minx demo too, Im getting excited already. Thanks Trin, I will make sure I keep my eyes peeled for you.
Thanks for all the replies geeks x

23rd November is a Sunday ... is that correct? I'd like to check the date though, as if it's being held in Alperton, I may just pop along to check out the demo's and meet the crew.

Edit: I've just checked S2's site ... 23rd November it is.

I was thinking of going for the same reason. Just have to check out the trains.

There will be plenty of people there to help answer question for anyone who goes - education related or not! Or call the team and ask! :!:

I'd definately go. If I could make it I'd go. Ketan had me riveted at the Event. You will get loads out of it, the CND Ambassadors and educators are all fabulous so who ever is there it can only be a great step towards your future. :hug:

Hi All

Where can I find out more details of the CND Open Day?

Thanks

Jenni

Hi Guys

I would like to go to this event, but as i am relatively new to nails (qualified CND L&P in April last year and haven't really been let loose on any paying clients yet) i am just a bit worried that i am out of my depth and and i am also shy with people that i don't know (you wouldn't say i was shy once you met me) but going into to somewhere where i don't know anyone, as well as the fact that all of you super geeks will be there (which will be an honour) - quite honestly scares the hell out of me:|.

I think i will decide nearer the time and hopefully will pluck up enough courage.

Hi Guys

I would like to go to this event, but as i am relatively new to nails (qualified CND L&P in April last year and haven't really been let loose on any paying clients yet) i am just a bit worried that i am out of my depth and and i am also shy with people that i don't know (you wouldn't say i was shy once you met me) but going into to somewhere where i don't know anyone, as well as the fact that all of you super geeks will be there (which will be an honour) - quite honestly scares the hell out of me:|.

I think i will decide nearer the time and hopefully will pluck up enough courage.

I was so nervous the first time I went to an open day, bearing in mind I was a late entry to nails at 35 years old, and about 8 stone over weight but when I walked in the door and saw everyone was lovely and all mega interested in the one thing that links us all I was fine. You'll love being able to talk about nails and not have the people with you glaze over LOL

Can we have one of these in Devon Plwwwwwweeeeaaassseeeeeee?

Go Go Go! Today is my first day as CND Master in natural nails, Brisa and L&P I have had the best experience changing over, perfecting my technique and improving my knowledge I'm on Cloud Nine no need to say anymore................. :Love:

Latest posts

Back