CND Nail Fresh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IbizaNails09

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I have a question that probably has a real simple answer so sorry if it's me being thick! I have been reading on here about how some of you are using CND pure fresh to perfect your smile lines? I thought this was a dehydrator for the natural nail? Please explain how this is used for smile lines as i have only just started trying to use this method rather than white tips (as you can't keep refilling white tips as they grow out....is this also correct?)

Also i use NSI products so is there an NSI version or is it best to get CND pure fresh?

Thanks everyone, i've just found this site and it's great for someone just starting out as a professional!! :lol:

Helen x

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Ah that makes sense! Thanks for quick reply! x

I've never heard of CND Pure Fresh. Do you mean Scrub Fresh? If so, Nailpure Plus from NSI is similar to it.

I think it is CND Nail Fresh eeryone is meaning, but I know a lot of the names have been updated, so maybe this is its new guise? xx

NAIL FRESH is a dehydrator that dehydrates deep inside the nail plate

SCRUB FRESH dehydrates for 30 minutes in higher parts of the nail plate

you can use SCRUB FRESH to help yourself to clean the smile line

wheather you use l&p or gel systems you deep your brush into scrub fresh and clean the smile as simple as it is

I am sure I read that Nailfresh is used to correct smiles by many people as it evaporates quicker

Yes, pretty sure Gigi recommends Nail Fresh.

Sorry to inturrupt but if i do french using colour gel, can i correct it with nail fresh before i cure please?:confused:

thanks

Sorry to inturrupt but if i do french using colour gel, can i correct it with nail fresh before i cure please?:confused:

thanks

I would say correct it using a brush with a little Scrubfresh. Using Nailfresh to correct enamel is a great trick, but personally I would just use the scrubfresh with Gel xx

i suppose it is a good idea to use nail fresh but i was always taught to do that with scrub fresh

i'd say it is more economic to use scrub fresh

Hi does anyone know if nail fresh by the edge is just the same?

Latest posts

Back