CND Nourishing Remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Nourishing remover. It removes everything easily, doesn't leave the skin white. It contains Macadamia oil and clients absolutely love its scent) Removes old glittery nail varnish in one sweep too)

I have just used this for the first time on a client that used to go to a salon who thought it was acceptable to buff the living daylights out of the natural nail. This time using the new remover the damage was not as obvious a previous visits. In fact hardly any white showed at all.

The smell is lovely too
Vicki x

I used this for the first time last night too.

Blimmin amazeballs. That's all I'm saying :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I used this for the first time last night too.

Blimmin amazeballs. That's all I'm saying :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Love this word

Well after testing one nail I thought I'd remove all my l&p and shellac on one hand as I want to put hard gel on, so removed on left one this took 30 mins and this pic is straight after and before I washed it, just thought people might like to see the difference when not soaking in acetone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352970929.057793.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352970929.057793.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 235
LOVING the feed back .. I haven't tried mine yet .. my Shellac still going strong after 21 days but don't want to remove it until just before I go away next week .. and it really does need removing now as the regrowth is really showing.

Don't know how I'm ever gonna be able to go back to d-solve now and I've got mountains of the stuff left :(

Now don't shout at me, but could I put a bit of solar oil in the d-solve to make that a bit more moisturising or would it compromise the re-shellac service afterwards ?

Don't know how I'm ever gonna be able to go back to d-solve now and I've got mountains of the stuff left :(

Now don't shout at me, but could I put a bit of solar oil in the d-solve to make that a bit more moisturising or would it compromise the re-shellac service afterwards ?

I have never seen white skin and excessive dehydration when using D.solve I would be perfectly happy to keep on using it and I think it is a brilliant remover. You can also use D.solve for lots of other things like polish removal, soak offs etc. You can use it up if you need or want to .... there is no need at all for it to go to waste. Oh ... and yes you can use Solar Oil rubbed on the skin and nail first before wrapping .. I would not add it to the D.Solve.

Fantastic product & love the smell! Really delighted with the appearance of nails just after first removal, client was amazed!! I was too!! It's so much nicer removing & not seeing dehydrated white marks (for the want of a better description). I feel my client last night was about to give up on her Shellac as she had read aload of rubbish in a newspaper article, but when I removed her shellac she could see her nails were perfect!! :)

I have never seen white skin and excessive dehydration when using D.solve I would be perfectly happy to keep on using it and I think it is a brilliant remover. You can also use D.solve for lots of other things like polish removal, soak offs etc. You can use it up if you need or want to .... there is no need at all for it to go to waste. Oh ... and yes you can use Solar Oil rubbed on the skin and nail first
before wrapping .. I would not add it to the D.Solve.

Thanks. Ill use it up with the shellac then but just put a tad of oil round the skin. It's just that the nails actually LOOK moisturised after using the new remover whereas with d-solve they can tend to look a bit dry. Out of interest why would you not advise adding a few drops of solar oil directly into the d-solve liquid? Thanks

I used the new remover for removing ACG and it was quicker than acetone with no white fingers.
However, on a client with cold hands it needed an extra 5 mins and her fingers were showing signs of white-ness. I will use it in conjuction with heated mitts for the correct time in future.
It removes shellac quicker than reg acetone and fingers in fab condition afterwards.
I will continue to use it on my daughter and anyone with sensitive or dry skin, I want to try D solve now though!

I've just bought heated wheat pads to use with ACG and it does lift a LOT quicker.

I love heated wheat pads, really help :)

I used the nourishing remover today to remove a full set of NSI L&P's, they were off in 20 mins! that's halved the time! This product is sooo worth the extra money in the time it saves.

One chuffed tech :biggrin:

Used it for the first time on my crusty old rockstar toenails (been on for ages) and the polish came away so easily and my toenails now look so nice that I've actually left them bare!

I've been really good and applying solar oil everyday too which obviously has helped them to look so healthy. I've been rubbing a tiny bit of oil into my heels too and my feet are much softer than when I apply all my pedicure gear :)

Do u still use this with the remover wraps or soak off?

Xx

Wow ive just used this for the first time to remove my gelish! my nails are so lovely after using this. Such a big difference :Love:

So, I gave in to Gigi's persuasion and bought the big bottle and I just want more of it! We need a bigger bottle! I don't agree with the 8 minutes though, 9 is better. Maybe my house is cold and I have cold hands anyway. In the summer I'll probably get away with 8 I'd say. And because it isn't drying I'm not fussed about leaving it on a minute longer on the odd finger.

Is everyone still charging the same for removal and do you include it in your £25 reshellac charge? (That's my normal price) x

So, I gave in to Gigi's persuasion and bought the big bottle and I just want more of it! We need a bigger bottle! I don't agree with the 8 minutes though, 9 is better. Maybe my house is cold and I have cold hands anyway. In the summer I'll probably get away with 8 I'd say. And because it isn't drying I'm not fussed about leaving it on a minute longer on the odd finger.

Is everyone still charging the same for removal and do you include it in your £25 reshellac charge? (That's my normal price) x

I have been but I'm hoping I'm not losing too much money now by not charging extra. I'm £25 aswell. It will be better once the wraps come out cheaper, if not i might look at another option for removals as the wraps are really expensive and especially if I'm not charging for removal.

With the wraps and new nourishing remover I'm charging £28.00 for removal and new set but was thinking of maybe £25.00 if using foil, I love the new remover it's brilliant but agree with the extra cost of wraps and remover it's more costly.

I love the wraps but it all adds up

Latest posts

Back