CND Polish urgent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im about to open my new salon and recieved my new CNd polishes today but im not happy with my colour choices however never seen them all in reall life yet just ordered them off the booklet. I have listed below which ones I have so far, I seem to have a ok selection of browney tinges. However in the old polishes a few years ago i seem to remember the burgandy polish colours being really really popular (think it might have been called spike). Please can somone help give me an idea of which other polishes i can introduce to give me more of a broader spectrum of colour. (I can only really aford to buy a few other polishes so hope someone can help x)

Raspberry parfait
Fireberry
Bloodline
Plumbville
Electric Purple
Brilliant White
Rose water
Cheeky
Bicycle
Electric Orange
Tropical Coral
Guava
Desert Suede
Chocolate Milk
Dark Ruby
Oilslick

Effects

Gold Peral
Scarlet Shimmer
Gold Sparkle
Lavender Pearl
Copper Shimmer
Crimson Sparkel

Hi guys

Im about to open my new salon and recieved my new CNd polishes today but im not happy with my colour choices however never seen them all in reall life yet just ordered them off the booklet. I have listed below which ones I have so far, I seem to have a ok selection of browney tinges. However in the old polishes a few years ago i seem to remember the burgandy polish colours being really really popular (think it might have been called spike).

We still have Spike if it helps!!

actually you already have a broader spectrum of color than what you may realize ;) I would maybe add Ice Blue Shimmer, but that's a personal preference :D

try Bloodline with Copper Shimmer
Oilslick with Lavendar Pearl
Cheeky with Scarlett Shimmer
Electric Orange with Gold Pearl

after you try those it should allow you to see the range begin to expand and then you can get your creative juices flowing :)

I would buy more effects, I have my clients loving the way the effects can be used over the forever french (if you are going to offer enhancements to) Other wise I think the colours change so much using the effects, that it gives completely different colours as suggested...

Maybe invest in the colour wheel? That really helped me, as you can see the colours almost live:hug:

Ah brill thanks guys,

samantha do you have the colour spike within the new colours or just in the old design bottles?

Also I thought i was lacking on pinks and also burganys x

The Sapphire sparkle over black is stunning, and so is putting it over a french manicure. This is definitely the effect I use most.

Hello! I stock and use this colection they are fab fab...! :Love: I think you should get all 15 effects so you have more choice to create different shades from 1 colour, why dont you order what you haven't got each week so you have them all? If you have the full collection it will look more appealing, you have to speculate to accumulate! I also have 2 colour wheels one in the magazine rack so clients can look at it when ever they want and have a "play" and another one by the colours and effects which is good for you to reference. Hope you enjoy using them as much as me! x

Ah brill thanks guys,

samantha do you have the colour spike within the new colours or just in the old design bottles?

Also I thought i was lacking on pinks and also burganys x
It's the traditional Creative polish bottle. :!:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back