CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine arrived safely today. Did have an item missing but no big deal was impressed with the rest.

Just want to say that anyone that has purchased goods and I can now see sale items on eBay be ashamed, very ashamed! Some people have missed out and now others are making a profit. X

Mine arrived safely today. Did have an item missing but no big deal was impressed with the rest.

Just want to say that anyone that has purchased goods and I can now see sale items on eBay be ashamed, very ashamed! Some people have missed out and now others are making a profit. X

Ooh what's on eBay then? I used to laugh when a bunch of stuff went on after the January sale! X

Ooh what's on eBay then? I used to laugh when a bunch of stuff went on after the January sale! X

I've just spotted a nail polish collection for 6 times more than I paid at sale price ! I wont type what I think of the people to bought lots from the sale purely to sell on as it would get me told off or banned . Anyhoo all my sale polish bargains are sat nicely in my new cnd sale polish rack in my nail room :) x

I've just spotted a nail polish collection for 6 times more than I paid at sale price ! I wont type what I think of the people to bought lots from the sale purely to sell on as it would get me told off or banned . Anyhoo all my sale polish bargains are sat nicely in my new cnd sale polish rack in my nail room :) x

Exactly where they should be.

We get professionals moaning about amateurs messing with products...then it's professionals that sell em! Ludicrous.

I think my colour & effects rack is my favourite purchase :) I only wish I would of bought two so I could of put one away for when I have more polishes to home :)

Does anyone know if there will be any more C&e racks for sale as I'm desperate for one? Have contacted s2 just waiting to hear back.

I always think this is such a shame :(

[QUOTE=Nails

I hope so too, I had one in my basket but they'd sold out by the time I went to checkout. if they do get them back in stock I would definitely buy it from the pics I've seen it looks great!

The polish racks are on Ebay too , very frustrating . The seller has 6 available and has already sold 1. This makes me angry

The polish racks are on Ebay too , very frustrating . The seller has 6 available and has already sold 1. This makes me angry

That's bloody disgusting! Why be so greedy? I think there should of been a cap on what was brought that way everyone might of got what they wanted. Hope the racks come back in as I certainly won't be buying them of eBay and help some selfish person make a profit! X

That's bloody disgusting! Why be so greedy? I think there should of been a cap on what was brought that way everyone might of got what they wanted. Hope the racks come back in as I certainly won't be buying them of eBay and help some selfish person make a profit! X

Its appalling - Im sure that S2 could actually find out pretty easily who this person is that bought atleast 7 racks and lives in the area specified on ebay :twisted:

Its appalling - Im sure that S2 could actually find out pretty easily who this person is that bought atleast 7 racks and lives in the area specified on ebay :twisted:

I am really angry to be honest. There is just no need for it. Have taken a look and there are the polish collections like proper princess said. Like you said s2 should be able to see who these people are by their record of what they have brought and delete their account :(

Even easier to find I think given what their ebay user name is .
Im lucky I got a rack in the sale but im sad for those that didn't when there's greedy beggers buying atleast 7 to bloody ebay when genuine people actually wanted one to store their polish on x

I shouldn't but I'm going to email them and give them a little moral lecture!

How frustrating! I agree if items were limited per customer we would've had a chance to get some of the things we wanted

I shouldn't but I'm going to email them and give them a little moral lecture!

I had thought about doing that too but don't have an ebay account! I wonder what their response will be, if any

its all learnings for next time eh ! xx

How frustrating! I agree if items were limited per customer we would've had a chance to get some of the things we wanted

I had thought about doing that too but don't have an ebay account! I wonder what their response will be, if any

Someone should email her and ask if they could pick it up instead of it being sent, and get her address and pass it on to s2 and they would know who it was and be able to take action!

[QUOTE=Nails

Ahhhh I like that idea!!

I just wanted to add my tuppence worth!!! Flippin fantastic amazing brilliant!!!! Being more than a hundred miles from S2 HQ and not being able to make it to a 'physical' sale I was sooooo excited with the on line sale!

I bought Minx, Minx folder some traditional vintage colours other bits and bobs and some 'normal stock' , delivery was great the usual fast service, I spent more than I wanted but then I always do!!! I need to learn self control , lol!!!'

The fab price on the Minx means I can practice without losing too much revenue and the bargain vintage enamel means I can feed my polish obsession and still cater for the times when client is looking for a normal polish.

All in all a very happy S2 customer , AGAIN and really hoping they will do this Again.

But..... I think I might still make a trip to the HQ !!!!

LOVE & RESPECT TO ALL THE SWEETIES THAT HAVE WORKED FLAT OUT ! Xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back