CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine today :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Got my fulfilment email hurray :)

still not got mine.. feeling unloved AND unrespected.........(sorry Sam - couldn't resist) LOL!!!!!!!!! :)

Mine arrived and I am one happy Nail Styling bunny...... love and respect all round xxx

The Minx Folders are absolutely perfect. I just had to have one of each colour. Love love love them xxx

Got my fulfilment email finally! :)

Just dpoke to s2 and my order is still in the warehouse :(

Just had my order and I'm not too impressed. I ordered the display stand and people who ordered after me got it and I didn't receive it as it had gone out of stock. Got way too many French colours so not as gooder deal as I originally thought. Hmmm

Got my fulfilment email today. I ordered 12.20 on Sunday night.
I have always had amazing customer service from s2 and normally a next day delivery. I do appreciate they've been swamped with orders. But I do think it's a bit naughty that we wasn't informed by s2 with an email just to quickly let us know of the situation.

I just did an order for some Pinkies and bits n bobs (no Outlet Sale stuff) and was told my delivery would be with me within three days, not the usual two. Doesn't bother me, a few extra days on the weeks of waiting isn't a problem for Pinkies.

My order has just arrived :) Super happy with my bargains , I can't wait to try out the Yellow Chrome Minx x

Wasn't happy with the colours with the polished either.

All French and one half empty. Will give them a call. I think it was naughty of them not to state all pale/French colours..

I won't be using none of these has I'm rubbish at French lol. If I do French I have to do it in gelish or shellac.

Mine has arrived.

I'm not very happy about being charged for something that is not in my order. There is no sign of a refund in my bank either. I'm also a bit peeved that I ordered on sunday night and my product was available then. :sad:

Sometimes things do go wrong, but it's how you rectify it that counts. I'll give them a call.

Does anybody know what the colours were in the Shellac 6 pack plus 2 free??

I was going on the colours on the box, but now not sure???

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345120335.918902.jpg minx large case.

Mine has arrived.

I'm not very happy about being charged for something that is not in my order. There is no sign of a refund in my bank either. I'm also a bit peeved that I ordered on sunday night and my product was available then. :sad:

Sometimes things do go wrong, but it's how you rectify it that counts. I'll give them a call.

I think I'm going to have the same problem. Apparently just because it said in stock when I ordered until the order has been pick (some 5 days later) if the stock isn't there it won't be in my order. So ordering minutes past midnight and waiting will probably result in not having what I actually ordered although I have been charged for it.

Will just have to wait and see.

Mine just arrived, everything is ok, apart from one menda pump I bought doesn't have the pink pump lid, so now I have one with the CND logo, and one plain menda pump with nothing on! My pack of polishes are OK still quite a few French but a few different! I only got the 12 though so maybe that's why! The shellac pack is great!! I'm really happy with it! So overall worth the wait! :) xx

Mine just arrived, everything is ok, apart from one menda pump I bought doesn't have the pink pump lid, so now I have one with the CND logo, and one plain menda pump with nothing on! My pack of polishes are OK still quite a few French but a few different! I only got the 12 though so maybe that's why! The shellac pack is great!! I'm really happy with it! So overall worth the wait! :) xx

I'd ring s2 about the 3 missing polishes and pump. Might be something they can do about it.

I missed my order being delivered today, thought my other half would be home but he got offered overtime so stayed at work :-(

Does anybody know what the colours were in the Shellac 6 pack plus 2 free??

I was going on the colours on the box, but now not sure???

the colours are
zillionaire
purple purple
hotski
asphalt
studio white
moonlight and roses
and beau and mother of pearl are the free ones,

i already had the colours but stocked up as they are a great buy!xx

Got my fulfillment email so when do you think my products will be delivered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back