CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv never been to one before! Iv added some things but am also waiting to see if there is anymore! :)

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open after a slice of toast all day and 9 ciders haha xxx

Hmmm do peeps really think more will be added?

What I'd love to buy is all the cheeeeeepy cheap files that are normally there by the bucketload! Haha I doubt they'll have those on though at a pound a pack. I'm not expecting more stuff at midnight though if I'm honest, seem to have just filled my basket with polishes so far! Xx

Waiting patiently

Tick....tock.....tick....

Etcetera

Also remember its for for like over a week!! So I'm sure there's plenty to go around :)

I've just gone down to make another cuppa and a chocolate cup cake slipped into my hand as well lol at lease the closing ceremony has run over to give us somthing to do! Lol only 8 more mins left!!!!

Also remember its for for like over a week!! So I'm sure there's plenty to go around :)

I've just gone down to make another cuppa and a chocolate cup cake slipped into my hand as well lol at lease the closing ceremony has run over to give us somthing to do! Lol only 8 more mins left!!!!

And bless Gary Barlow being there :( I just want to give him and his wife a massive hug :'( x

Sooo, now is the time?!

I am waiting for the page to change or something! to give us a clue whats in?!!

Can anyone see the sale it's 00.02pm I'm logged in and can't see a thing cx

I cant yet...

I cant either :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Nope I can't see it. Only through the other channels ppl are using.

Who knows what's going on?!

They are maybe watching the end of the olympic closing ceremony

where is it? trying to do it properly and its not there! maybe someone is watching the closing ceremony and not watching the clock!!

Nothing happening:eek:

Man I am TIRED!

Please tell me were not just going to have ot guess whats gone in!!?!! haha

If you google sweet squared sale and click on that top link there some stuff on there but that hasn't changed that's been on there for hours x

I can see it if i type in sweetvsquared sale on google and log in but none of the prices come up discounted so it doesnt work!! Logging in normally isnt showing anything at all!! :(

im pooped ... busy day tomorrow ... 5 more mins and im going to bed x

Getting a little narked. Can only find it through googling the sale but thats the same stuff thats been on there fr hours, nothing has changed! Not that I can see anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back