CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! I thought so! I just wanted to check! Haha!

Aargh I'm wondering whether to wait now, as I would really like some SolarOil Pinkies, Remove Tubes and Rejuvinator... but they are sold out and have been for the last few weeks :(

Does anyone reckon they will add some more at midnight, or is what we can see now all of the stock they have?

xx

I don't know why but i feel a bit naughty that I have ordered already! :o

Am i missing something here, all my stuff is still coming up full price lol and cant see the minx folder!! Having a slight panic lol.. Helllppp??

Am i missing something here, all my stuff is still coming up full price lol and cant see the minx folder!! Having a slight panic lol.. Helllppp??
Try his for folder x
Special Purchase

Minx still full price on mine too I've given up now, nothing I needed on sale really x

I think its a big let down to be honest! I'm only buying the magis wraps and that's it!
I wanted the colour & effects pack, but with not knowing what colours will come thats a little hard! - and annoying! Never mind! :)

Glad i looked early as i would be anoyed to stay up late as their is nothing at all i want to buy. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

I was thinking on buying the c&e display rack and colour pack does anyone have the rack to see what it looks like? It's a bit of a gamble with the colour and effects too I hope they are not duplicates - I currently use OPI polishes but wondering if they're worth buying?

Try his for folder x
Special Purchase

Minx still full price on mine too I've given up now, nothing I needed on sale really x

Im getting very cross now lol.. Its letting me look at the link you have sent me but if i try to log in to actually shop or properly look its just coming up with the log in page over nd over and if i log in normally online thers not a sale item or minx folder to be seen!! Thankyou ever so for trying to help thow :)

Im getting very cross now lol.. Its letting me look at the link you have sent me but if i try to log in to actually shop or properly look its just coming up with the log in page over nd over and if i log in normally online thers not a sale item or minx folder to be seen!! Thankyou ever so for trying to help thow :)
Try logging in on the site normally, then go back to sg and open the link I posted, I had trouble at first. X

Try logging in on the site normally, then go back to sg and open the link I posted, I had trouble at first. X

Yep tried that.. And ive found the page online, its now letting me add sale things to my basket but thers no discount ther still full price arghhh.. think im gunna have to wait till midnight :( dusnt look like thers anything in the sale thats on my massive list lol x

Not impressed at all so glad i saw this and didnt stay up late. What a let down nvm ehh !!

I can't believe some of you are complaining about the sale (the one we shouldn't even be able to view yet lol) .
Some of the discounts are HUGE !!!! The Sweets don't have to give us a sale either - they could just leave everything at full price as someone would buy the stuff eventually . Be grateful for what they are offering us at heavily reduced prices , if there's nothing you want so be it they can't please everyone :eek:

I can't believe some of you are complaining about the sale (the one we shouldn't even be able to view yet lol) .
Some of the discounts are HUGE !!!! The Sweets don't have to give us a sale either - they could just leave everything at full price as someone would buy the stuff eventually . Be grateful for what they are offering us at heavily reduced prices , if there's nothing you want so be it they can't please everyone :eek:
Was impressed with the discounts, but nothing I needed on sale so I just ordered what I wanted, but you are right the don't have to do it x

I can't see ANYTHING on sale! Awwwwww grrrrrr!,,,

I can't see ANYTHING on sale! Awwwwww grrrrrr!,,,

I think we may be having the same problem, i keep seeing bits but then it wont work lol argghh!!

JUST WAIT UNTIL THE SALE ACTUALLY STARTS!!!!!! :)

sorry people, but goodness, just be patient xxx

Less than an hour to go ladies .... Chill out! Haha :) watch the closing ceremony and when that finishes you will only have 30 mins to wait :D x

I agree with Fee!! I've got a few things in my basket but I've not checked out yet!! Lol there will be Sooo much more when the sale actually starts, if you've ever been to the sale at S2 usually held after Christmas you will know that sort of stuff that will be in the sale and know how much stuff there will be!!! There's only 38mins left to wait :) lol

From what I've seen it's a good sale! I mean come on girls. In reality there was never going to be shellac for a quid!

But trial packs are good prices! Along with some nice minx designs! What more could u ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back