CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOO!! not amused, put some polish in my basket but thought i would wait till midnight and do it properly and in case anything else goes in the sale. Just looked in my basket and the polish is now out of stock!! I guess this is due to people ordering before the supposed start of the sale, which is still not showing if you log in properly!!!!:mad:

Knew that was going to happen :( 3 things now I've had to remove from the basket! xx

What I have just spent £67 on I don't know...wait till it arrives I guess!

Happy shopping y'all I'm up at 6 ;(
Xx

Happy shopping, night night:zzz:

Im putting things in from the sale and when i check the cart its saying full price (the yellow chrome minx for 75% off) am i doing something rong?? Im getting pretty cross rite now lol

Im putting things in from the sale and when i check the cart its saying full price (the yellow chrome minx for 75% off) am i doing something rong?? Im getting pretty cross rite now lol

might be a glitch? try it in a different browser....

Balls to this.... Everything in my basket is sold out!!! Bad sale! Good night! X

It's there not a lot of stuff I wanted though :( never happy are we lol

Knew that was going to happen :( 3 things now I've had to remove from the basket! xx

Me too , I waited nicely until it was officially live :lol:

I have waited ALL night to get those magis wraps and now they are out of stock! I am so annoyed! I knew I should have just ordered them! GRRR! Good night geeks!

Im putting stuff in from the sale (yellow chrome minx for example) and when i check the shopping cart its still full price?? Tirrreeeddd and crosss

I waited nicely too :(
Never mind... At least I got the things I NEEDED, sale or not!

I wonder whether there will be anything left at the end of the 2 weeks!!

Was really excited for that Hot Red duo but they seem to have been snapped up JUST before I got to the checkout.

xxx

might be a glitch? try it in a different browser....

Nope still not workin.. About to give up.. Wont be staying up next time thats for sure lol

Me too , I waited nicely until it was officially live :lol:
Same here! Wish I hadn't botherd now and just bought the bloody things! I'm just starting out and dont have much money left so this was a great opportunity! I'm not sure how they are planning to do 14 days worth!

Other than all the moaning and carrying on, the saddest thing about all of this is how quickly you'll see all the sale stuff appear on eBay with a 200% markup....

proper fed up - i found the sale on S2 yesterday evening but decided to wait until now @ midnight to order. No new items appeared when sale officially opened.

a bit disappointed i stayed up late to order at the correct time when others ordered early :-(

Oh well at least it means I can spend all my pennies on the beauty express vat free sale :D x

I waited nicely too :(
Never mind... At least I got the things I NEEDED, sale or not!

I wonder whether there will be anything left at the end of the 2 weeks!!

Was really excited for that Hot Red duo but they seem to have been snapped up JUST before I got to the checkout.

xxx

My 6year old picked out the Hot Red Duo for herself by herself lol She isn't going to be a happy bunny come morning :lol: I on the other hand am very happy with my minx purchases as I had been wanting to order some designs that I didn't have x

I just had to remove virtually everything from my basket because it's out of stock! Will there be more stock added?

Same here! Wish I hadn't botherd now and just bought the bloody things! I'm just starting out and dont have much money left so this was a great opportunity! I'm not sure how they are planning to do 14 days worth!

Im not bothered I got alot of Minx that I wanted so Im thrilled with what I did manage to checkout x

I'm really happy! I have hardly any nail polish colours, and wanting to keep everything CND wasn't too keen on ordering too many at full price because I know I won't get to use them that often.

I just spent £30 to get about 15 colours and 7 effects. Bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back