CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I'm not too impressed with sale. I had hoped to maybe get a pound or two off the Marine Pedi products - silly me I should have known better, lol

Does anybody know what the Shellac colours in the shellac deal are??

I really do wish that S2 would put better descriptions on the products.

Iv just worked out I would have only saved £5 on the magis wraps so i'm not to botherd, nothing from the sale, but tonight gave me time to work out what I did need! :) xx

Unfortunately outlet sales are used to clear old lines and over stocked items. Leading and popular items won't be discounted.

It says if you click the link Mother of Pearl and Beau

Unfortunately outlet sales are used to clear old lines and over stocked items. Leading and popular items won't be discounted.
I knew that, just the only things I did want were sold out, never mind, i'm off to bed a happy bunny with my purchases!

Another disappointed stayer-upper!! Magis wraps gone before i had chance to checkout :(
I also could have done with knowing what colours were in the shellac deal but im tired now so forget it CND
:(

Thats the 2 free ones, what about the others in the deal i think we meant to ask?

The box of six? I believe they are (but call them to confirm):

Zillionaire
Moonlight & Roses
Studio White
Asphalt
Hotski
Purple Purple

They're the free colours aren't they??

This is the description...

CND Shellac Deal comes with FREE Shellac Mother of Pearl and FREE Beau!

So what colours are you paying for??

I'v bought it because it looked like, black-pool and negligee!

The box of six? I believe they are (but call them to confirm):

Zillionaire
Moonlight & Roses
Studio White
Asphalt
Hotski
Purple Purple

Really?! That's not a bad deal at all! In the bag!!! Thank you.

Thats the 2 free ones, what about the others in the deal i think we meant to ask?

Zillionaire,moonlight & roses, studio white, asphalt, hotski, purple purple.

Aww no! I already have purple purple & hotski! Ahh well a few new ones there also!

Aww no! I already have purple purple & hotski! Ahh well a few new ones there also!

I have purple purple and zillionaire, but at that price I'm bagging them! Even if you use them as a base for rockstars, which is what I'm doing with some of my unpopular colours at the mo! :)

Oooh! What a cleaver idea! :) I shall be doing that from now on!

Tired but content just had a nice big spend and the sale items just made it even nicer woot!

Off to the beach tomorrow with my family down from london so that leaves tues & wed to put up my new salon furniture, gloss the woodwork, arrange my new products and have the biggest play (whilst child free) on wednesday.

Now THAT is something to smile about!!

Yeeeehaaaaaw ;) Night folks x x x

Damn that sale, I've just spent £150 AND they FORCED me to put the Additives in the trolley too... :eek:

Just spent loads.... Lots out of stock already though!!!

Damn that sale, I've just spent £150 AND they FORCED me to put the Additives in the trolley too... :eek:

Haha... I just spent £200 and a lot of that wasn't sale stuff! Slightly carried away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back