CND Scentsations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your Favourite/most popular CND Scentsation Lotion

• Blackcurrant and Fig

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Pear and Dandelion

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Melon and Jasmin

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Vanilla and Shimmer

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Blackcherry and Nutmeg

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Mango and Coconut

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Apple and Cinnamon

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

CatsClaws

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I know there has been lots of threads about this already but I thought that by doing a Poll it might make it easier to decide.

I am going to be retailing 3 different scents of the CND Scentsations range and have worked out what my favourites are but can't decide which 3 to go for.

What are your favourites and most popular?

xxx

hi mango and coconut scentsations fly out spring through to end of summer!

im surprised you havent got cranberry on the list - this is my most popular winter scent - end of summer though to spring and some through summer too !

kx

Hi
Voted for the melon one, but actually wildflower & chamomille and peach & ginseng is just as popular:green:

This is an interesting poll!

I decided to go with pear and dandelion even though the melon and jasmin almost comes in the same spot. Love all the lotions and think its so fun to change. Customers always get curious which new smell they will get on their hands. I think creative should come up with large handsoap bottles aswell just like the lotions.

My fave is Honeysuckle & Pink Grapefruit, but it's missing from your list :cry:

They all smell scrummy though :green:

If there are a lot of late teen/20 somethings in your area you cant go wrong with the vanilla shimmer. It gives the skin a lovely shine and smell, my daughter absolutely loves it.
But my favs are Black Cherry and Nutmeg and the Cranberry.

Citrus & Green Tea for me ... so fresh and lovely.

Sounds as though I have missed quite a few of the favourites out. Think I will order small ones of all of them and let my clients do a poll too, then I can order the top ones (probably all of them!).
Thanks for your help guys
Xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

My fave is Honeysuckle & Pink Grapefruit, but it's missing from your list :cry:
QUOTE]

Citrus & Green Tea for me ... so fresh and lovely

Sorry nearly none of your list 'fly out' of my salon! My top three are honeysuckle & pink grapefruit, citrus & green tea and wildflower & chamomile. I also sell a good few blackcurrent & fig and cucumber n aloe.

I would buy the 2oz display and see which ones people go for then make your purchases.

And don't forget pairing them up with the matching bath gels!!!

We use tonnes of them as a pair in all our bathrooms and I never sell one without the other.

Some people just buy them to colour coordinate with their bathrooms and don't care about the scent. All the scents are gorgeous anyway.

Latest posts

Back