CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I literally cannot wait to get dark dahlia on my nails!! It reminds me of my absolute fave colour of all time- chanel rouge noir!! (But nicer! 😊) favourite collection so far! Xx

Received my order this morning! I have to say I don't think I have ever experienced such amazing customer service ... Placed my order yesterday at 6:00am and received it this morning at 9:30 - AMAZING!! I ordered two collections.. A/W 12 and 13 and now I have the entire shellac collection - LOVE every single colour! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375957797.908581.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375957814.662279.jpg

It really is fantastic service. I ordered at around 9.30 yesterday morning and I will have my order late morning today. That's really great when you consider how busy they are.
And everything else that has gone on over the last few weeks which is out of the ordinary !! lol Warehouse move .. then Warehouse Flood ... Shipment hold ups ... QC issues ... System crash ... visit from corporate ... anything else??? :) think we've had enough now thanks all the same!! x We thank you all right back for bearing with it .. you guys are the best.

Amazing!! I made my order yesterday at 1130am, got everything I wanted, nothing out of stock then deliver today at 930am!!! Love the new colours and I have also just brought the additives (not the new ones) to make neon colours, can't wait to do clients nails now!! Xx

Can you lot please stop rubbing it in!!!! I ordered at 6am yesterday and am still waiting for my email to say its been sent :cry: I know S2 customer service is really good and i'm not complaining at all I am confident it will come tomorrow - really hope so as i go on my hols on saturday and soooo want to have dark dahlia on my fingers for my hols!! Really pleased for all of you that have got yours :green:

I placed my order at 1.57am on the 7th and still not had my order dispatched yet. I understand SS are really busy but I need my order for tomorrow. I called this morning at 9.15 to check and was told I would receive my order tomorrow. Yet my order is still showing at pending fulfilment! I don't know whether to call and cancel and re order over the phone. If I had called yesterday or ordered on line I would of received it like most have on here already. I have a client who wants tinted love on her nails tomorrow evening and I am panicking I still won't have it for then. Can anyone advise please? X

And everything else that has gone on over the last few weeks which is out of the ordinary !! lol Warehouse move .. then Warehouse Flood ... Shipment hold ups ... QC issues ... System crash ... visit from corporate ... anything else??? :) think we've had enough now thanks all the same!! x We thank you all right back for bearing with it .. you guys are the best.

Exactly! To still receive such fantastic service after that is so good, another reasons why I stay loyal to CND :hug:

I placed my order at 1.57am on the 7th and still not had my order dispatched yet. I understand SS are really busy but I need my order for tomorrow. I called this morning at 9.15 to check and was told I would receive my order tomorrow. Yet my order is still showing at pending fulfilment! I don't know whether to call and cancel and re order over the phone. If I had called yesterday or ordered on line I would of received it like most have on here already. I have a client who wants tinted love on her nails tomorrow evening and I am panicking I still won't have it for then. Can anyone advise please? X

I would advise you call them and they will be able to tell you what the status of your order.

It really is fantastic service. I ordered at around 9.30 yesterday morning and I will have my order late morning today. That's really great when you consider how busy they are.
My order finally went through at 8 am and I haven't had my delivery notification yet, unfair! *Stamps feet*

Burnt romance look so much more orange in the photos than the vinylux shade has anyone got both to compare?

This isn't aimed at anyone so please no one get offended its just a general comment :)
Can we please not let this thread morph into a S2 delivery thread, let's keep it about the fantastic new colours 😃❤

I would suggest if anyone isn't sure about their orders to pick up the phone and give the wonderful customer care team at S2 a call xx

Blue rapture ....love this colour

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 4,405

Wow! Such a crazy colour (in a good way of course lol) I'm sat here waiting, I probably got about an hour - 1.30 hrs left haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow this looks nothing like the colour pop pic that was posted and I love that it isn't. It's so different as I was thinking it was an Azure Wish blue and it isn't :)

I find blue and purple the hardest colours to photograph true to life though

Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

First and last time I stay up to order! Seems that when you order later you get your delivery quicker. Confused

Got tinted love from the academy in Manchester today, it's stunning! My new favourite colour 😊 my clients will LOVE this! Now to get the rest... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375975208.457172.jpg

I hope it helps seeing blue rapture next to water park. Also that's one coat and two coats so you can see the depth of colour. They're all opaque :) x

Attachments

• 1375976679150.jpg
    1375976679150.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,345
  • 1375976688535.jpg
    1375976688535.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,022
LOL! So mr interlink was like its a smaller box today not as exciting and I said nooo it's even more exciting!!! He asked me if they were more polishes and I said special ones! :D haha bless him I will give him a card next time...x

Anyone just get a test transaction email? What's this for? x

Hi all! I so appreciate the excitement with the new Fall Shellac collection but please, let's keep on topic. This thread is about the colours and not delivery times/dates/times ordered, etc.

Thank you! :hug:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back