CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to make a choice for this month's order between the additives and some of the new colours, I went for the additives and will grab the colours at Olympia so glad I did after seeing those pics, looks like I'll have a fab new range to offer!

I did the same. Had to stock up on dsperse & vinylux so only bought the additives. Ill get the colours over the next couple of weeks (of they are in stock still) x

picture.php

Thank you for the pic :)

Burnt romance would probably be my least favourite - but would probably suit me really well!

I got all of them, and the additives. I can't wait to receive them and have a good play :D

Wow thanks Geeg these look totally different to the pictures on the site! Am changing my mind a bit over which ones to choose first! X

Just made my order :) xx

Ah looking at them, Burnt romance would have been perfect for my client today! Instead e made a dark orange with yellow additive over lobster roll- but I know she'd have liked that more!

Wow thanks Geeg these look totally different to the pictures on the site! Am changing my mind a bit over which ones to choose first! X

Colour is a very hard thing to reproduce in images ... Remember last time I must've posted I don't know how many photos of lobster roll :green: and they all looked different and we all see them differently. This was a good image taken by Anna Lee

Thank you for the pic :)

Burnt romance would probably be my least favourite - but would probably suit me really well!

I got all of them, and the additives. I can't wait to receive them and have a good play :D

Try burnt romance with hot chilis over it.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Sooo desperate for my colours now. Now placing another order (yes before I've even got the other nights one). Vinylux single rack and the 2 colours I didn't order, This is coming out of my personal account so I will use them on me till my hearts content ;)
:green:

Mine just arrived!!! Pics for you all (ignore the painting, im rushing lol)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1375947959197.jpg
    1375947959197.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 5,906
  • 1375947972073.jpg
    1375947972073.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 7,220
Burnt romance is stunning!

Burnt Romance is the only one I haven't bought (the is the only time I've not bought every colour!), I showed it to clients and everyone hated it!! Not going to waste my money on something I won't use.

www.laurawhitebeauty.co.uk

Is the steel one similar to locket love but a bit kore silvery? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love seeing the new colours and laughing at how quick we all are for getting them onto colours pops within minutes of being delivered!! God, how i love that we are all truly geeks!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I litterly ripped open the box and started painting and uploading!.......we are crazy lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Burnt Romance is the only one I haven't bought (the is the only time I've not bought every colour!), I showed it to clients and everyone hated it!! Not going to waste my money on something I won't use.Welcome to Laura White Beauty

Burnt Romance? Clients need to see it on ... I think you have missed out on the most interesting and best colour in the collection personally. And with a lovely tan? Are you kidding me?? Wow.

At first no one got interested in the other beautiful art shade 'Married to the Mauve' ... Best colour of all and wildly popular with our clients ... until I wore it and then everybody wanted it!!! Sold out.

Some of these more subtle art shades are not picked up on until you experience them. They are not in your face and they are not for teenagers but the discerning sophisticated woman with an eye for style will fall for it. We have not left out one single colour of the entire collection ... you can never go by what clients say until they experience it. There are also MANY other colour possibilities with it. With a shelf-life of a couple of years if necessary and kept in the right conditions, There is no way we are not stocking them ALL. :green:

I havn't ordered anything after staying up waiting mainly for the V minis. As soon as I saw Mrs G's FB status about them not being available I was off to bed like a shot as I had to be up just after 05.00 the next day.

I love seeing all the pictures of them and I must say Steel Gaze looks stunning in Shellac and I may order it now after deciding not to before as I don't particularly like it in V.

Seeing them now I am so glad I ordered the collection, they are going to be really popular x

My order is coming tomorrow 😄 S2 have done a superb job getting these orders out .... Thank you 💜

My order is coming tomorrow �� S2 have done a superb job getting these orders out .... Thank you ��

So nice of you to acknowledge them; They are superb ... the warehouse HEROS picked, packed and sent out 733 orders yesterday ... a record for one day I think! they deserve a great weekend!!! :hug: Thanks guys!! :hug:

So nice of you to acknowledge them; They are superb ... the warehouse HEROS picked, packed and sent out 733 orders yesterday ... a record for one day I think! they deserve a great weekend!!! :hug: Thanks guys!! :hug:

It really is fantastic service. I ordered at around 9.30 yesterday morning and I will have my order late morning today. That's really great when you consider how busy they are.

Latest posts

Back