CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that's fine, if they want to play it safe. No harm there.
Better safe than sorry.:wink2:
I just object to misleading answers to the question, and being told it's 'illegal' when it's not true (and I do not mean your reply to this question, because you're only repeating what you were told).

But I've seen that answer bandied about many forums and groups, instead of the facts. Which irks me.
I'm very keen on facts. It's a bugaboo of mine :hug:

I Appreciate the correction x

Where are the nudes and neons!! So similar to last winters dark collection! 👎 Tinted love looks nice, dot get me wrong I don't dislike the others but I really can't see my clients 'wow'ing at these! need to bring a splash more colour to the pallets🎨 x

Kelsey 🎀
Sent from my iPhone 5 mobile app.

There are 4 new nude shades being released shortly!

Where are the nudes and neons!! So similar to last winters dark collection! 👎 Tinted love looks nice, dot get me wrong I don't dislike the others but I really can't see my clients 'wow'ing at these! need to bring a splash more colour to the pallets🎨 x

Kelsey 🎀
Sent from my iPhone 5 mobile app.

I agree. I think the spring and summer ones were MUCH nicer than these because they were a lot more different x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I bet we'll all be raving about them next week..we'll have to see them in the flesh to know exactly what they're like, you can't really tell from a picture or colour pop IMO

Im starting to get excited now :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I prefer the darker shades myself so I am very excited about this collection. Loved the colour pops that they did of the new shades.

I'm excited! Especially for Tinted Love and Night Glimmer! :)

Clients were saying they liked those too.

12 hours to go.....eeee! :) x

Do I stay up tonight to order or do I get up early tomorrow to order ? What is everyone else doing ? X

Do I stay up tonight to order or do I get up early tomorrow to order ? What is everyone else doing ? X

I'm staying up as I will probably be awake anyway unless I crash out. I'd rather guarantee my colours! x

Yes I think I will try to stay awake x

phew...thank god its for tomorrow... i kept thinking today was the day for the new forbidden collection!! i have a huge list of what i want!! xoxo

It's becoming quite a tradition for we die hard CND Geeks to stay up past midnight to order :D

Please remember though there is no guarantee what time they go live, officially it's not until 9am tomorrow

See you all at midnight :hug:

Are new additives going to be available as well? It only have the Shellac colours on S2 site saying available
Thanks
Vicki x

Have we had confirmation that they are going on sale at midnight?? I am going to boot camp at 6.30am and don't want to stay up unless i know for sure!! x

No not confirmation at all. It's just us! You're probably better off going to sleep if you have to be up that early x

Are new additives going to be available as well? It only have the Shellac colours on S2 site saying available
Thanks
Vicki x

there are new additives soon too I just pre-ordered them from Australian Nail Academy so surely they will be out in UK before here ? I think September is when we get them

Am I missing something just went to the S2 website to prep a shop prior to ordering tonight and the front pages states available from midnight 7th August?! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375800634.102167.jpg

Latest posts

Back