CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally slapped on my new Burnt Romance between clients (with Tinted Love ring finger)- hence the dodgy polish job, but I've been desperately looking forward to wearing it!

Totally doesn't work with ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375983751.876032.jpgmy skin tone at all, but I suppose I expected that :(
Any suggestions for what I could alter it slightly with to suit me? Won't have a chance to play until Sunday xx

Mine arrived today...my surprise fave is... Dark Dahlia..no, Night Glimmer...no, hang on, no...yes...it's definitely ummmmm

They are all totally gorge. I wasn't going to order Blue Rapture as blues are not that hot with me but so glad I did beautiful autumnal blue.
BTW I think my fave really is Dark Dahlia. But then again...:)

Got mine today additives beautiful cant wait to see what ideas you all have for these, pics please :) x

Feeling very jealous, haven't ordered any yet because I can't afford them all at the moment and literally can't decide which 3 to go for. They're all so beautiful, I thought the pics would help but they really aren't. Definitely ordering the additives and some colours tomorrow. Which ones though.........! x

Hope I've done this right, first time I've tried to upload a photo! And actually not quite sure which way round it has now appeared, but here goes......thought you might like to see 3 of the new Shellac colours with the new additives.

Listing them from the blue glitter nail, and hoping it makes sense:

Steel Gaze
Steel Gaze with Steel Dreams additive
Burnt Romance
Burnt Romance with Burning Ember additive
Tinted Love
Tinted Love with Plum Love additive

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 3,957
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375988236.456710.jpg
Steel Glaze with Blackpool 😀

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375988296.400773.jpg
Tinted love with silver VIP status

Literally slapped on my new Burnt Romance between clients (with Tinted Love ring finger)- hence the dodgy polish job, but I've been desperately looking forward to wearing it!

Totally doesn't work with View attachment 40028my skin tone at all, but I suppose I expected that :(
Any suggestions for what I could alter it slightly with to suit me? Won't have a chance to play until Sunday xx

Hot chilis over the burnt romance. I've done two sets of it today.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

They certainly do. The lovely guy I dealt with told me as I had ordered online I wouldnt get my order until friday until I had a slight panic attack explaining to him I had a bridal party to do today and if they couldnt send me anything else could I PLEASE get the negliee I was desperate for.........hang on he said........5mins later, hes back on the phone to me . Right, he said, the warehouse are now picking, packing and sending your order out today. I was ecstatic! !! S2 guys really do go out of their way to help. Much appreciated. Thanks to everyone who made that possible. ! Much love :D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hope I've done this right, first time I've tried to upload a photo! And actually not quite sure which way round it has now appeared, but here goes......thought you might like to see 3 of the new Shellac colours with the new additives.

Listing them from the blue glitter nail, and hoping it makes sense:

Steel Gaze
Steel Gaze with Steel Dreams additive
Burnt Romance
Burnt Romance with Burning Ember additive
Tinted Love
Tinted Love with Plum Love additive

Seeing that Burnt Romance with Burning Ember Additive makes me really wish I had bought that colour now!

I cant wait to try the Burning Ember Additive with Fedora!

Seeing that Burnt Romance with Burning Ember Additive makes me really wish I had bought that colour now!

I cant wait to try the Burning Ember Additive with Fedora!

OMG Fedora with Burning Ember Additive, I bet that looks amazing - that's it, I'm going in half an hour early in the morning to have a little play with that - good call :idea: x

Burnt Romance? Clients need to see it on ... I think you have missed out on the most interesting and best colour in the collection personally. And with a lovely tan? Are you kidding me?? Wow.

At first no one got interested in the other beautiful art shade 'Married to the Mauve' ... Best colour of all and wildly popular with our clients ... until I wore it and then everybody wanted it!!! Sold out.

Some of these more subtle art shades are not picked up on until you experience them. They are not in your face and they are not for teenagers but the discerning sophisticated woman with an eye for style will fall for it. We have not left out one single colour of the entire collection ... you can never go by what clients say until they experience it. There are also MANY other colour possibilities with it. With a shelf-life of a couple of years if necessary and kept in the right conditions, There is no way we are not stocking them ALL. :green:

I have this shade in Vinylux and I will push for everyone to try it if I think it would suit them, I had to make a decision at this stage - all 6 shades or go for 5 and be able to afford the additives!

I will order it if anyone expresses an interest, but for now it wasn't a necessity due to lack of interested parties!

Last edited by a moderator:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375996624.564419.jpg steel gaze and tinted love :)

Colour is a very hard thing to reproduce in images ... Remember last time I must've posted I don't know how many photos of lobster roll :green: and they all looked different and we all see them differently. This was a good image taken by Anna Lee

Thank you I went to the shop in Leeds today and saw lovely Chloe and saw the colours for myself! X

Totally doesn't work with View attachment 40028my skin tone at all, but I suppose I expected that :(

Ooh really I think it looks gorge with your skin tone. U may have persuaded me to buy it! X

How comes you've got yours already :( I'm still waiting. ..foot taping. I placed my order at 23.49 August 6th hopefully it will arrive tomorrow!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to ask a silly question now, are the additives limited edition or is it just the pre pack that's limited?

wow that photo with burnt romance plus burning ember additive is stunning !!!

keep the photos coming people !! I'm in Australia and can't get mine until September :( :(

Mine arriving today at 13.15! Can't wait so jealous seeing you all already using them! I have a slight problem though my shellac wall rack is full! Need a new wall rack! Ahhhhh!

I'm going to ask a silly question now, are the additives limited edition or is it just the pre pack that's limited?

Usually these additives are limited edition. I don't want to say a definite yes in case I am wrong. I missed the last two sets and I was not about to miss this set. I am so glad that I got them as they are LUSH!!!! They are arriving today and I can't wait to have a play. :Love:

Usually these additives are limited edition. I don't want to say a definite yes in case I am wrong. I missed the last two sets and I was not about to miss this set. I am so glad that I got them as they are LUSH!!!! They are arriving today and I can't wait to have a play. :Love:
It's buying them in the Case that is limited ... They are all available open stock without the case.

Latest posts

Back