CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So ridiculously jealous!! *mump* xxx ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm so jealous I could actually scream!!!!!!
I want to be there 😬😭
I am never ever missing out on an event ever ever ever ever ever again!!!

Now I'm off to cry into my lemon meringue.
Xx

I'm so jealous I could actually scream!!!!!!
I want to be there ����
I am never ever missing out on an event ever ever ever ever ever again!!!

Now I'm off to cry into my lemon meringue.
Xx

Can I join you and I'll bring some fresh ice cream

Coudnt get the time off as I already have loads of for my wedding vow renewal in Dominican Republic in few weeks so they said no (work in a school) I'm so so gutted... :(

Coudnt get the time off as I already have loads of for my wedding vow renewal in Dominican Republic in few weeks so they said no (work in a school) I'm so so gutted... :(

Lol Of course :)

Aww :( Its so crap, I feel like a little kid missing out on an outing lol.

I couldn't afford to go as we are saving for a mortgage deposit so I didn't think it was fair for me to go. I take it all back now though!
I didn't realise how great it would be.
Xx

Lol Of course :)

Aww :( Its so crap, I feel like a little kid missing out on an outing lol.

I couldn't afford to go as we are saving for a mortgage deposit so I didn't think it was fair for me to go. I take it all back now though!
I didn't realise how great it would be.
Xx

I know how you feel :(

Aawww ladies I'm in same boat as you. Been having a seriously crappy weekend, I keep hurting myself. Managed to slice my thumb open last night. It's made me more determined to be at the event 4.0 that I've started to save lol.
a8y8ybun.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I'm saving to I'm not missing out again. I have only started my journey with cnd/ss x

Can I borrow some ice-cream, a tissue and some antidepressants ladies' I too work in a school and couldn't get the time off. Needless to say that at Event 4.0 I shall be handing in my notice if it falls in term time :lick:

I cant believe how actually depressed I feed, its been hell reading all about the weekend although I wish everyone there a fabulous time (which i know they are having). I shall be buying my ticket the minute they come out on the next one. Lets hope its not too long eh girls. xxxxx

Maybe if we moan enough s2 might do one next year lol! Please s2 xxx

Can I borrow some ice-cream, a tissue and some antidepressants ladies' I too work in a school and couldn't get the time off. Needless to say that at Event 4.0 I shall be handing in my notice if it falls in term time :lick:

I cant believe how actually depressed I feed, its been hell reading all about the weekend although I wish everyone there a fabulous time (which i know they are having). I shall be buying my ticket the minute they come out on the next one. Lets hope its not too long eh girls. xxxxx

I've felt the same, I am not missing out next time, even if have to go sick with bengyblintymaglofulflu fever virus... Very contagious and can't be disturbed till spots go...

Yep very dodgy illness lol

I've felt the same, I am not missing out next time, even if have to go sick with bengyblintymaglofulflu fever virus... Very contagious and can't be disturbed till spots go...

Yep very dodgy illness lol

PMSL can you bottle that and send me some, mind you I wouldn't be surprised if that is a real disease lol. I don't know why Im laughing haha I feel awful and all hubby keeps saying is "I don't know what you are moaning about its only nails"!!!! Yeah right lets see him not get a ticket to a West Ham match and I will chant its only football.

Honestly he really does talk crap lol xxxx

We should start planning for the next one. The gifts have been fab. Wish I could've gone this time x

I will happily send you some bottled up and ready to go at the next event notification.

Yea most men just don't get it, just nails - so not "just" nails lol

PMSL can you bottle that and send me some, mind you I wouldn't be surprised if that is a real disease lol. I don't know why Im laughing haha I feel awful and all hubby keeps saying is "I don't know what you are moaning about its only nails"!!!! Yeah right lets see him not get a ticket to a West Ham match and I will chant its only football.

Honestly he really does talk crap lol xxxx

Lovely Geeks,

I'm totally gutted I've had to leave the party early this evening.

I can't attend the session tomorrow, as I have to rush back to London for the funeral of a very close friend. Unfortunately, I was only advised of the arrangements for this last week.

So sorry that I didn't get the chance to say personal goodbyes to all of you, but you're a great bunch and we've had a great time today.

Hoping to catch up with you again sometime soon :hug:

Sorry to hear that Karen

So sorry to hear that Karen it was lovely meeting u today and I LOVED your badge safe journey home xx

I will happily send you some bottled up and ready to go at the next event notification.

Yea most men just don't get it, just nails - so not "just" nails lol

Ok so we could meet on the train when the next event happens. lol I would come to fenchurch street. Oh lets hope it happens soon eh. x

Ok so we could meet on the train when the next event happens. lol I would come to fenchurch street. Oh lets hope it happens soon eh. x

Sounds like a plan :)

Defo had a few too many but very proud to be part of this family! Xxx

Latest posts

Back