CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q&A with The Sweets, Gigi and Jim

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367246457.502004.jpg

uta8ase7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm guessing it's all over now (well since around 16:30), anymore updates from the event, been loving following the updates on fb? :)

All done now ! I'm in the bath in the hotel relaxing xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Loved meeting so many of you!! These things are always so busy and I always feel I have missed many .. But there is only one of me and many of you so you just need to find me and grab me !! Lol. Thanks to those who did and you were all LOVELY.

The cupcakes, flapjack and brownies were awesome! My husband is in heaven. :)

Wonderful to also see old friends ... First person I saw when i arrived was Planky! Lol. So wonderful to see her welcoming smile. Thank you, Claire ... You know what for lol. Xxx

Just got home. Absolutely shattered but surrounded by bags of goodies with a huge mug of tea and dominos on its way :)

It was lovely to put faces to geek names and see Gigi & Holly again. Meeting the Sweets, Jan and Jim wow it's nail royalty. Thanks so much
Vicki x

Thank you for a wonderful two days it was so worth being there got home my 4 yrs old son stole my badge and has gone to bed with it. I was so star struck by the awesome talent in the room

Also can I just say I got to the event because of my beloved late grandma she died in aug miss her terribly but she left me money just to use for training and she paid for me to be at the event so thanks you

Finally home. WOW! What an amazing time I've had!

Just loved it all. Lovely to meet all you geeks and was starstruck to meet Gigi, who is just the loveliest lady and so interesting to talk to. The beautiful Holly, who I could listen to all day, and will continue to by the powers of you tube!

Thanks to the sweets and Jan and everyone who made it so awesome. I was sad to leave, but now excited to plough through all this stuff we got!!! Yay!! Xxxx

Loved meeting so many of you!! These things are always so busy and I always feel I have missed many .. But there is only one of me and many of you so you just need to find me and grab me !! Lol. Thanks to those who did and you were all LOVELY.

The cupcakes, flapjack and brownies were awesome! My husband is in heaven. :)

Wonderful to also see old friends ... First person I saw when i arrived was Planky! Lol. So wonderful to see her welcoming smile. Thank you, Claire ... You know what for lol. Xxx

You are most welcome, as always :wink2: :D So great to see you again and hope it won't be too long before I get to see you again :hug:

What an amazing and inspirational weekend. Welly, *Helen* and C the Results made it even better for me and I haven't belly laughed so much in a long time. Was lovely to meet so many of you and those I didn't meet, maybe next time :)

Feeling a bit sad it's all over. I'm still buzzing like mad and my husband is bored of my stories already.....I need my Nail Geeks back! :lol: Hope everyone got home safe xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Omg, what to say?

My bum is numb sitting on the coach - think we're another hour and a half - two hours away. But it was worth every minute of this and more.

It was totally awesome meeting the sweets, gigi, marion, jan, jim... and of course all you lovely geeks! I obviously need to get a much more memorable geek name though - you all looked at me like a mental when I accosted you :lol:

I've been with cnd for 9 years but had only completed my master painter (confidence issues as well!) BUT! Fingertips will think I've moved in with them till I've completed all my classes. The inspiration was indescribable, the passion incredible and the education with fee and amanda.... well, just wow.

Thank you SO much for all the hard work and stress that went into organising this. And please book my ticket for the next one now!

Well back home to normality. It was lovely to see my boys again, but Jennie and I were ever so quiet *shock* in the car on the way back as we were both sad to be out of our S2/CND bubble!!

It was so lovely to meet so many geeks, to put faces to names and to generally have a giggle! What lovely, sincere geeks you all are and all the nerves I felt about going soon vanished, especially after a cuddle from Souz!

It was fabulous to get to finally meet Rinn, WellyB, Souz and all of the other geeks I've chatted to over the weekend and generally had a ball with! I can't believe the gifts and presentations/classes etc, my mother in law was gobsmacked when I got home and told her all about it and made about 4 trips to the car to empty it ;)

I hope it's not another 3 years to the next one :) xxx

does anyone know the website for the pics from last night?

Whos going to show us geeks who didnt go what goodies you got?xx

OMG. What can I say I had the most AMAZING time at the event, got to see everyone especially Gigi who I have not seen in years , my head us still buzzing. I am still making my way home but I am now in the last leg of my journey .
I can't wait for the next one :)

Want to say a big thank you to Sammi and the girls for looking after me as mum was working the event so didn't see much if her but I had an absolute blast thank you me and Mr and mrs sweet was fab seeing u both xxx

What an incredible couple of days! Loved every second of it.

Some highlights of mine: Our little table gang, dancing on chairs, seeing & learning from the LEGENDS, amazing products, gangnam style with added Sweet, red braces, metallic slime, doing a 'rockstar' with a dotting tool, a certain EA with gymnastic skills & most of all: my Master Painter certificate.

What amazing people I have had the pleasure of spending time with this weekend. So inspired!!
Xxxx

I must thank everyone involved in the preparation of this event. Everyone treated everybody else with "Love and Respect" and I have been amazed and inspired by the last two days. Thank you all for the goody bags and being amazing at all that you do XX 0)

Totally exhausted, overwhelmed but happy! Wow what a fabulous few days! My sides hurt from laughing so much, I have very little voice left. I've met my heros and now have a few more. Made some fabulous new friends, and feel totally inspired. Thank you All

Latest posts

Back