CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely Geeks,

I'm totally gutted I've had to leave the party early this evening.

I can't attend the session tomorrow, as I have to rush back to London for the funeral of a very close friend. Unfortunately, I was only advised of the arrangements for this last week.

So sorry that I didn't get the chance to say personal goodbyes to all of you, but you're a great bunch and we've had a great time today.

Hoping to catch up with you again sometime soon :hug:

:( :(

Have a safe journey back, my heartfelt condolences.

Xxx

Having an awesome time! Loved meeting new geeks and putting a face to some I already knew! Are you ready for another hair shot?.........................

YOU are amazing! You really have been a highlight of my experience x

So sorry you have to go Karen, can only send you most heartfelt hugs :(. Xxxx

Having an amazing time.met so many geeks!! Party was fab goodies were fab...u all have to come to the next one! !!!

My party friends...geordiehandbag, carly@manic, flojo, bellevie I hope your ready for today!!!!!

Having an amazing time. I can't wait for today

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367216034.659210.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367216034.659210.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 277
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367216049.896443.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367216049.896443.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 275
I well and truly missed the boat on this one- but it shall not happen again!! I will also start saving.
Does anyone know roughly how much it was to attend so I know how much to aim for in savings? xx

I well and truly missed the boat on this one- but it shall not happen again!! I will also start saving.
Does anyone know roughly how much it was to attend so I know how much to aim for in savings? xx

For ticket travel costs and hotel easily looking at about £500 then spending money on top. I'm not there but I know others who are xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

For ticket travel costs and hotel easily looking at about £500 then spending money on top. I'm not there but I know others who are xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Yikes! Is there one every year?
I'm going to have to go and get one of those money tins that you can only get into with a can opener!

It just looks way too amazing to miss out again!! :( :( :(

Having an amazing time.met so many geeks!! Party was fab goodies were fab...u all have to come to the next one! !!!

My party friends...geordiehandbag, carly@manic, flojo, bellevie I hope your ready for today!!!!!

Of course!! Although I need my breakfast first!

Yikes! Is there one every year?
I'm going to have to go and get one of those money tins that you can only get into with a can opener!

It just looks way too amazing to miss out again!! :( :( :(

The last one was three years ago when the launched shellac, so I think you have got a bit of time to save. The events are to launch new fantastic stuff which this time I hope will be in the next year lol x

Wellyb is trying out for the next Riverdance. Brilliant

I'm so sad that I had no idea about this event until recently, I'm still quite new in the nail game. :( I'm mobile and work in a hair salon where no-one else knows a thing about nails, so salon geek is literally the only place I hear about new things like this! It's so nice to hear what a great time you've all been having though. I'm definitely going to save for the next one and see if I can make some geeky friends so I won't be so lonely lol! :) Enjoy the rest of your time there! (I don't know when it finishes!) xxxxx

I wish I could have come too but living over in denmark at the mo and didn't think it would be possible to make it. Moving back to the UK in a few months, so I will be making sure I can go to the next Event!!

Loving all the gifts you've been getting. I'm following holly on fb and looks amazing!!!

Souz and Carly on a table full of goodies!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367236092.320180.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367236092.320180.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 363
pebymu3e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Holly Schippers teaching us the new designs from the CND Look Book

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367241705.607259.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367241705.607259.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 275

Latest posts