CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladies i cant possibly leave home with naked nails!.......thank god shellac doesnt take long to remove!!

Just a thought Girls and Guys... for those of you coming alone - you are doing great and this is the perfect forum to find friends to share - the hotel rooms are way more inexpensive when you share.

But again - for those nervous and coming alone - DON'T BE!! It is OUR job to make you feel warm, fuzzy and welcome, most of all loved and respected... we are there (that is Sam and I and the team (Ea's / Shellac Ea's and S2 team).. to make you feel at home and to have fun...

The Event is about MANY things but most of all it is an opportunity for us to celebrate you guys - the PROS - and something we do to inspire and instill confidence, to educate and to surprise and delight - at every turn...:eek::wink2:

For those who haven't done this before - this is an experience that you wont ever forget and one that will leave you reeling in happiness, excitement and most of all - RARING TO GO!!

So don't be nervous... we're the ones who have to stand up in front of you all - we should be the ones who are nervous lol - :hug:

Just a thought Girls and Guys... for those of you coming alone - you are doing great and this is the perfect forum to find friends to share - the hotel rooms are way more inexpensive when you share.

But again - for those nervous and coming alone - DON'T BE!! It is OUR job to make you feel warm, fuzzy and welcome, most of all loved and respected... we are there (that is Sam and I and the team (Ea's / Shellac Ea's and S2 team).. to make you feel at home and to have fun...

The Event is about MANY things but most of all it is an opportunity for us to celebrate you guys - the PROS - and something we do to inspire and instill confidence, to educate and to surprise and delight - at every turn...:eek::wink2:

For those who haven't done this before - this is an experience that you wont ever forget and one that will leave you reeling in happiness, excitement and most of all - RARING TO GO!!

So don't be nervous... we're the ones who have to stand up in front of you all - we should be the ones who are nervous lol - :hug:

i am already sharing but will the family rooms accommodate 3 adults do you know? x

Any one else want to share a room? Not got my ticket yet but can't afford to get a room by myself x

i am already sharing but will the family rooms accommodate 3 adults do you know? x
Souz I dont know... I am organizing certain areas but the hotel side is down to Kaire in Purchasing - best thing would be to call the hotel... :hug:

If they do, can I shotgun first refusal please???

Promise I'm normal!!

H xx

I am up for sharing if anyone wants to I am booking my ticket tomorrow x

I am up for sharing if anyone wants to I am booking my ticket tomorrow x

Great! What day will you be checking in?x

Hi, can anyone tell me how often S2 hold these events. I am unable to go this time which is a shame as it sounds like I'm going to miss out on a lot of fun :( I will definitely be going to the next one.

To all the nervous Geeks, this will be my third Event, I'm always a quaking wreck and I am always adopted by peeps once there and end up happy as larry. You'll see how fabulously friendly it is and honestly, you'll love every minute xxx

Hi, can anyone tell me how often S2 hold these events. I am unable to go this time which is a shame as it sounds like I'm going to miss out on a lot of fun :( I will definitely be going to the next one.

I'd like to find out the answer to this. Absolutely gutted that I can't go. :cry::cry::cry:

Am I right that at the last event everyone was given a shellac kit??!

I'd like to find out the answer to this. Absolutely gutted that I can't go. :cry::cry::cry:

I think they hold them every couple of years, I know they launched shellac at the last one, before it was on general sale.

Rhimisty - yes everyone came away with the shellac kit including the lamp!!

Got my ticket :D

H xx

Hi geeks really quickly what weekend in April is this??? And is it £168? I've not registered at s2 yet so can't log in to see prices xx

Great! What day will you be checking in?x

The same day as the fist day I can't remember which date off hand going to get ticket and hotel tomorrow I can let you know once booked if you like? x

I've booked my ticket today, yaaayy! So excited! A whole hotel full of nail obsessed peeps, blimmin count me in! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

So funny, I was thinking when driving between clients this evening that I'm going to have to do my nails super amazing going to this event! But maybe naked nails will be required!
I was telling one of my clients about the event and how excited I was and new product launches and all...I don't think she quite got just how super smashingly supercajfrajalistic this is going to be!
Even hubby is bored listening to me guessing what the new products are...

Whoo hoo just booked my ticket peeps!! Checking in to hotel late Saturday afternoon............never been to anything sooo exciting!! I've decided naked nails but oh what clothes to wear, mucho excitement!!

Oh you lucky thing, i thought about it & decided £168 was enough to spend but gotta treat yoursef now & then! We do have 4 months to pay off the credit cards ha ha!

Really looking forward to it myself now x

Ho geeks really confused someone has told me its £225+vat but this geek says its £168.

Please clarify! Trying to borrow money off my mum and need a real figure to give her!

Thanks

Imagine 2 full days of nails......talking , discussing, learning, looking, trying , talking, talking, talking and not 1 person in those 2 days is going to say...

'shut up , I don't care'

:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back