CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ho geeks really confused someone has told me its £225+vat but this geek says its £168.

Please clarify! Trying to borrow money off my mum and need a real figure to give her!

Thanks

Your right hun, don't know where the other figure came from

H xx

Sorry which ones the right figure? And if its £168 does that include vat? :) xx

Beauty Geek the price you quoted is correct on S2 website sorry

wooo hoooo, just ordered my ticket!!

Anyone going from Maidstone Kent, and want to travel/share let me know.

Hubby said he could come and has friends nearby but quite fancy a girlie weekend ( wicked I know being as he has just paid for it for me)!! but just want it to be nails, education, me and fun for just one weekend

H xx

Heatherp, I'm trying to see if I have enough funds to go. Have actually been admiring your business & checking out your website as would like to pay you a visit as just starting out xx

Imagine 2 full days of nails......talking , discussing, learning, looking, trying , talking, talking, talking and not 1 person in those 2 days is going to say...

'shut up , I don't care'

:lol::lol::lol:

Lol! I think I need to get over this excitement a bit, I can't sleep thinking about it all, what am I going to be like nearer the time?!

Ho geeks really confused someone has told me its £225+vat but this geek says its £168.

Please clarify! Trying to borrow money off my mum and need a real figure to give her!

Thanks

Hi it's £225+vat so works out at £270 for the ticket x x

I'd like to find out the answer to this. Absolutely gutted that I can't go. :cry::cry::cry:

They are held whenever there are new and fabulous things to show and to excite you ALL!! Usually every 2 years or perhaps a little more ... Maybe less!

:idea: Ground breaking results of research and development do not come along every two minutes so who can say when the next EVENT will be? But with CND they just keep building on the new technology they innovate and they keep going forward.

Not everyone is an 'early adopter'; many hang back to 'see what happens' before they adopt a new product, but those are the ones who end up playing catchup or buying fakes or copy cat products. With a company like CND you can trust that they will not launch until they know they have a winner and something that is completely different and better than the rest. And the BETTER always means ... Products that are better and safer for clients and better, safer and easier for the technicians. :lol:

I don't blame you for being gutted at missing it. :hug:

Arrrrgggghhhhhhh, this is a nightmare scenario!!!!

That weekend was pencilled in as my hen night weekend...

So now I'm looking at other weekends to have my hen night!

Are people sharing bedrooms, or just booking single rooms??

Also if I can sort out another hen night, I'll be coming from Liverpool if anyone fancies a lift/sharing petrol???

BTW I'm quite friendly and don't bite! :lol:

Heatherp, I'm trying to see if I have enough funds to go. Have actually been admiring your business & checking out your website as would like to pay you a visit as just starting out xx

Ahh thanks Keli, you are more than welcome any time. Be great if you could come, be nice company

Pm me if you want my number

H xx

Ladies- I booked the ticket! It's my birthday on 28th April :) I am now really excited but also. worried that I might not be good enough to be at the Event.

I have only just started Brisa & L+P and I might make a fool of myself seeing you all doing fab nails and me being well behind everyone chiselling out acrylic disasters :(

Additionally I'm rubbish in making friends andi'm already worried how will I survive this 2 days!

I'm taking my hubby with me- he'll have to put of with all the rabbiting about nails etc :/ I guess it's my birthday treat! So he has to :)

Ladies- I booked the ticket! It's my birthday on 28th April :) I am now really excited but also. worried that I might not be good enough to be at the Event.

I have only just started Brisa & L+P and I might make a fool of myself seeing you all doing fab nails and me being well behind everyone chiselling out acrylic disasters :(

Additionally I'm rubbish in making friends andi'm already worried how will I survive this 2 days!

I'm taking my hubby with me- he'll have to put of with all the rabbiting about nails etc :/ I guess it's my birthday treat! So he has to :)

Hi it is my birthday on the Sunday to! I had a momentarily blip and thought should I stay home with my husband and kids to celebrate.....................then thought there's not a deal to celebrate about turning 37!! So why not celebrate all things nails instead!!(+ it gives me 2 days off home life- no thinking teas,cleaning etc!) am attending on my own also and not always the most confident in big social situations but still feel excited by the whole thing. Xxx

i am not only going to this event not knowing anyone but am sharing a room with someone ive never met.....sometimes you just have to take life by the horns and go for it xx

we are all geeks who are there to see new products, meet other fellow geeks and probably along the way make some life long friends who share the nail journey we are on x

Don't worry Souz I am quite normal ... ish !! x

what day are you going? im going on the sunday, will be there early as staying night before xx
I'm hoping to go on the Sunday too, maybe a good time to get meet before we go x

:( I only have a qualification in basic manicure/pedicure and Shellac.

I'm not sure I can gain a qualification in gel before the end of April. Would I still be 'allowed' to come and would it be worthwhile for a lowly natural nails lady like myself? x

I'm not sure I can gain a qualification in gel before the end of April. Would I still be 'allowed' to come and would it be worthwhile for a lowly natural nails lady like myself? x

Hi, Geek has posted that no extension cert is required to attend, so you would be fine to go.

H x

I asked the same question myself as I only do natural nails but I have booked a ticket and now can't wait! I have decided that when they roll out the brisa lite training (i am hoping after the launch at the end of feb)training then i may do that or I might wait till after the event where I am sure we will see it in action!
So Yes you are definately allowed to come and I am sure it will be worthwhile, i know i would regret it if i didn't go and don't worry you won't be the only one there that doesn't do enhancements!! x

Thanks

no if you read through the posts the 168 is referring to the hotel price x

So funny, I was thinking when driving between clients this evening that I'm going to have to do my nails super amazing going to this event! But maybe naked nails will be required!
I was telling one of my clients about the event and how excited I was and new product launches and all...I don't think she quite got just how super smashingly supercajfrajalistic this is going to be!
Even hubby is bored listening to me guessing what the new products are...

same as you hun, working last nite i was so hyped up and bubbly but no one quite got it!!including hubby!x

Latest posts

Back