CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was so excited, ticket was in my basket but thought I'd better check with hubby, he's in China so I can't come! Hope you all have a fabulous time x

Too far for me to come :'(

But everyone else have a great time!:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

You know that feeling you get when everyone's going to the same party and you're not going? That's how I feel! I hate missing out on something but hopefully you lot will keep us updated on here over the weekend. :)

wooo hoooo, just ordered my ticket!!

Anyone going from Maidstone Kent, and want to travel/share let me know.

Hubby said he could come and has friends nearby but quite fancy a girlie weekend ( wicked I know being as he has just paid for it for me)!! but just want it to be nails, education, me and fun for just one weekend

H xx

Brilliant reply- thank you so much.

I'm sorry to be sounding like I'm digging but it is a lot of money to me and I have to spend wisely. Really wish I was free to go for both days- soon I hope I can be!

Thank you again for replying though- think you've made-up my mind for me too !! xx

any Scottish geeks going?don't wanna going on my own....

Try contacting The Fingertips Centre, they have in previous years booked a return coach from Edinburgh, worth asking. HTH's

Can't stop thinking about The Event since I booked this morning. Especially excited now there's been a hint of more new things, not only Brisa Lite!

Thanks angelcake, I had a look & been quoted £104.80 & £61.00. I do think the train will be easiest rather than driving x

I'll be travelling from Norwich via Peterborough to Leeds and the off peak return ticket is £84, so i'm sure you could get it much cheaper from just Peterborough. If you book fom greateranglia.co.uk it is the cheapest site as they dont charge delivery, and you can book from 12 or 13 weeks before.
Diane x

i was going to upgrade but didnt think we would be in our rooms that much (may have to come and have a peek at yours though lol
Lol, you are more than welccome to.
Diane x

I'll be travelling from Norwich via Peterborough to Leeds and the off peak return ticket is £84, so i'm sure you could get it much cheaper from just Peterborough. If you book fom greateranglia.co.uk it is the cheapest site as they dont charge delivery, and you can book from 12 or 13 weeks before.
Diane x

Thank you Diane, I looked on trainline.com & nationalrail but haven't heard of greateranglia so will have a look. Thanks again x

but just want it to be nails, education, me and fun for just one weekend

H xx

Sounds just like what I'm thinking! Can't wait 😁

Now ladies lets get serious .........

What are we going to have our nails like?

I was thinking something fabulous of course but then I had a bit of a ponder so have decided to go naked (nails!!!) but perfectly manicured. Just in case there are products to play with ect ....

Geeks who have been there before am I right in doing this or am I going to be living an 'only one in the room naked dream'. :( :)

Vicki x

I'll book my ticket when I get home; I'll be leaving from Ayrshire :)

Il be booking my ticket tomorrow I will also be leaving from Ayrshire/Glasgow area x

dream nails, you are so funny....can you imagine being the only tech in the room with naked nails!!!!!ohhh the shame of it lol

I was thinking something fabulous of course but then I had a bit of a ponder so have decided to go naked (nails!!!) but perfectly manicured. Just in case there are products to play with ect ....

Geeks who have been there before am I right in doing this or am I going to be living an 'only one in the room naked dream'. :( :)

Vicki x

I was thinking naked is the way to go myself......then we could model!

We could be the models for NEW stuff....Holy cow.....I might be a model!!!!!

It will be fabulous darling!

welly b, you are right...me and you are going to get on!! and you were right about the coach thing...whatever was i thinking lol

Vicki x

We had naked nails last year to play with Shellac, so your probably right. We were advised before the Event last year :)

Latest posts

Back