CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you both!! Am off to check finances right now. Really hope I'm not too late for a ticket xx

ladies, can we keep professional prices to private messages, obviously hotel prices are fine xx

Just some more thoughts...

It doesn't matter what PRODUCT you use... As long as you hold either a professional certificate in mani/pedi or enhancements or both... You are welcome.

Sunday April 28th will be an EARLY start... To get the most out of this we would recommend you arriving the night before however... If that is impossible you will need to arrive WAY early on the Sunday...

A lot of you are talking about HOW to wear your nails.... That info will be given nearer the time when you are sent ALL info you will require for THE Event weekend.

The Village De Vere Hotel... Again, it is your choice to have your own room but I know that many shared at the last Event and it worked out really well price wise. I love all the enthusiasm on getting ready to share... This is what THE Event is all about.

Those bringing husbands... There is plenty to do and see in Leeds and again... Headingly is only 4 miles from Leeds CC.

There are Party Tickets available at a cost of £15 I believe but places are very limited due to the amount of bookings we are getting for the weekend as a whole. The hotel had strict policy on numbers so again FYI...

Final FYI... the Party is Hors D'oeuvres and cocktails... No sit down dinner. We did the sit-down in 2010 and it was a nightmare... Why? because some were actually smuggling friends /partners who had not paid for an evening ticket, into a sit down name-placed dinner and getting rid of the place names so people who had paid that had paid suddenly didn't have seats... I remember giving up both Sam and my seats so some could sit and eat... We couldn't believe it... :smack:

I know our nail pros and i know you like to dress up, party and be honoured... so that is what we are going to do... you will need to grab a snack or a bite of something beforehand but as I say, it will be drinks and Hors D'oeuvres only on the party night.

Hope all this helps :!::idea::hug:

Thank you both!! Am off to check finances right now. Really hope I'm not too late for a ticket xx

Tickets are selling fast, but there are plenty of tickets so everyone has time to get themselves in order, to be able to make it.:lol: no need to panic just yet. I'll keep you informed. :hug:

thanks mrs geek!

so ladies party frocks at the ready!!

Tickets are selling fast, but there are plenty of tickets so everyone has time to get themselves in order, to be able to make it.:lol: no need to panic just yet. I'll keep you informed. :hug:

Thank you 😊 x

Aw this tread is killing me, please please please let there be one little ticket left on the 20th! Hope you all have an amazing time!

I think they hold them every couple of years, I know they launched shellac at the last one, before it was on general sale.

Rhimisty - yes everyone came away with the shellac kit including the lamp!!

Got my ticket :D

H xx
wow, that's great value for money. Definitely worth going. I know I'm going to be gutted I missed out but I simply can't go this time. :( aahh so want to!

Final FYI... the Party is Hors D'oeuvres and cocktails... No sit down dinner. We did the sit-down in 2010 and it was a nightmare... Why? because some were actually smuggling friends /partners who had not paid for an evening ticket, into a sit down name-placed dinner and getting rid of the place names so people who had paid that had paid suddenly didn't have seats... I remember giving up both Sam and my seats so some could sit and eat... We couldn't believe it... :smack:

Samantha I am absolutely mortified at that. MrMin was at the hotel but in our room, he arrived back at the hotel after I'd left for the party. We didn't afford a ticket for him on top of the cost of the weekend as a whole, its beggars belief that people would behave that way :!:

I'm hoping there will be time before the party to go and eat, I haven't looked at the hotel in depth but am assuming they have a restaurant. Maybe Stuart can be in there and have ordered and meet me there :lol: Xxx

Ho geeks really confused someone has told me its £225+vat but this geek says its £168.

Please clarify! Trying to borrow money off my mum and need a real figure to give her!

Thanks

Sorry for the confusion, as others have already said £168 was for the hotel price, was getting too excited!

Anyone already staying at the hotel want a room mate? I'm a very easy going 43( but very young well at least at heart) nail tech in need of a room to share

Anyone already staying at the hotel want a room mate? I'm a very easy going 43( but very young well at least at heart) nail tech in need of a room to share

I've booked a twin room for the saturday & sunday night, so I have a spare bed if you want to share? :)

I have a double I could switch to a twin if anyone else needs a buddy...in for a penny...

I've got an upper deck room so the hubby can come and have a few days away from the kids, he will have use of sky movies, sauna and pool. He is also my driver, as I suffer from fibromyalgia I tend to wilt fast ! Also very nervous about meeting all you fabulous nail techs xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've booked a twin room for the saturday & sunday night, so I have a spare bed if you want to share? :)

Helen another geek is just waiting for the hotel to get back to her as she is trying to change to a twin, as she offered first I will do her the courtesy of waiting for her reply but if they can't I would love to share,two Helen's together might be fun lol

Helen another geek is just waiting for the hotel to get back to her as she is trying to change to a twin, as she offered first I will do her the courtesy of waiting for her reply but if they can't I would love to share,two Helen's together might be fun lol

Ok hun, no worries, offer is there if you need it :)

Is it just me or is everyone wetting themselves just a little bit?!
I wish I could wake up tomorrow and it'll be 27th April. The day I shall be travelling up!

I've just bought my ticket! So excited to go this is my first time going to the event so excited to see what they have to offer. Hope time flys I can't wait to go :)

I'm driving up from market Harborough in Leicestershire if any one wants to travel up with me I have a seven seater

Hi Wellyb, I think I am about 45 mins away from you nr Huntingdon and would love to share a lift! I am sharing a room with Souz xx

USEFUL INFO UPFRONT!!

Q: What gifts are included in the price?
A: Wait & see; no one will be disappointed

Q: Is hotel accommodation included?
A: No but you will be able to take advantage of preferential rates if you book early - Da Vere Village - Leeds North - 0871 222 4594

Q: What time does THE Event start and finish?
A: Starts at 8am on Sunday 28th April – finish is approximately 5pm Monday 29th April

Q: Is there a ticket for evening party only?
A: Yes, but these are not yet available. Cost £15.00 per ticket.

Q: Is food included?
A: Yes! Morning and afternoon breaks plus lunch.

Q: Party - what does it include?
A: Square Awards Cocktail Party starts at 8pm & includes Hors d'eouvres / Canapés. If delegates wish to have more substantial meal between 5-7 PM the hotel has 2 restaurants.

Q: What if I have to cancel? :cry:
A: Tickets may be cancelled & refunded up to 30 days prior to the event.

Latest posts

Back