CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you read the flyer advertising Brisa Lite it doesn't say it is being launched at Professional Beauty its going to be introduced by GMG on the live stage :wink2:
The chances are it won't be launched until later in the year so no need to panic :hug:
View attachment 25459

Thank you Klassy Klaws. I was told by another educator that it will be available at excell that's why I got confused :)

I have booked my ticket & my room. I only started my business this year & read all the threads but rarely have the confidence to post. So excited to experience all of this with you guys. :hug:

YAY! Ticket booked - Im soooo excited im about to pee my pants....:lol:

ticket and hotel booked.....is so bad to wish the months away so early in the year!!! see you all there x

My hen night weekend is now in the middle of being rearranged and thankfully I wasn't lynched by anyone! :lol:

I've just bought my ticket now, so will be lovely to put faces to everyone's names and enjoy the days.

Oh and thank you to Jojosnails for offering up her room to me so we can be roomies. :wink2:

I've just bought my ticket!!
Hubby coming with me and he's going to spend his time relaxing and using hotel facilities!!! Hope he doesn't get bored lol xx

Ellebelle, mine will be doing the same lol X

Oh good he won't be alone then. I did offer to go it alone but he said he didn't want me to. I actually think he secretly wants to have a nosey! X

Is anyone still looking for a roomie? All the twin rooms are sold out as far as I can see...? Xxx

I have a double room booked for sunday if anybody wants to top and tail there were no twins left!

Does anyone have space for me on sat night?

xxx

Is anyone still looking for a roomie? All the twin rooms are sold out as far as I can see...? Xxx

have u booked a room i hav a double on sunday but need sat night? xxx

have u booked a room i hav a double on sunday but need sat night? xxx

No not yet, I was just looking at prices etc xx

Is there anyone whos booked would like to share with me before I book a room, I'll be up for the 2 nights? I have permission to go, so in about a few minutes my credit card will be under attack?? xx
:lol:

i hav a double for the sunday night still trying to get sat! xxx

No not yet, I was just looking at prices etc xx

well if ur stuck i hav a room sunday but its a double, reservations r closed till tomoro so im gonna ring then bout sat night! xxx

I've just booked a double room for the Sunday night online just waiting for my confirmation email. Xx

well if ur stuck i hav a room sunday but its a double, reservations r closed till tomoro so im gonna ring then bout sat night! xxx

Aw thank you! That's kind xx

I am going too, bought my ticket & booked hotel this morning, excited & nervous!

Hi peeps

I have a 7 seater and there are currently 3 of us going up for sat and sun night.

If there is anyone want to come with us, let me know, more the merrier!!

H xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sad I can't make it. Hubby will be on tour in Afghanistan and 2 nights overlapping a school night is too long to be leaving my 2 young men and dogs.
Hope everyone has fun x

Cant wait to meet you Beccy :hug: Just hope there is tickets left when I scrape the funds together...

Hey Nic, looking forward to meeting you too after a year of laughing & stressing over the complete, businesses and other nail issues via sg and messages!! Can't wait to meet you too Shona :hug: so excited. Come on, you others. Worth every penny just to meet you guys. xxx

Latest posts

Back