CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Dream Nails - we will all be at The Event so your Itec day won't be that day :) feel free to book xxx

Woooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have booked two nights at the hotel mentioned as I will have to travel up on the saturday evening.

Wonder if it's easier to drive, train or fly ... views anyone?

I will be travelling from Farnborough in Hampshire.

i havent booked hotel yet! hope there are rooms left lol

is everyone booking single rooms or sharing??

im out on the sat evening so will have to drive up sunday morning!hope it doesnt start too early lol

I have booked two nights at the hotel mentioned as I will have to travel up on the saturday evening.

Wonder if it's easier to drive, train or fly ... views anyone?

I will be travelling from Farnborough in Hampshire.

just looked for you and its a 3.5 hour drive!! so id see how much it is to fly x

Just spoke to lovely girl in hotel, plenty of rooms available.
I will have to fly on the Saturday evening as no early flight on Sunday, what time does it all finish on Monday as I can either fly home Monday evening or Tuesday morning...obv Monday would be better as saving on extra night...

Ooooooooh exciting if it all comes together!

The EVENT is amazing and you will not be told in advance everything that you will be doing ... That is HALF the fun ... But if you trust CND to deliver the best then that is exactly what will happen. There will be launches, industry leaders Industry celebrities and the price is actually amazingly good value as you will take home much more than you have paid for. Tickets are limited and sold out every time so do not be disappointed ... The 'early birds will catch the worms'. :lol:

I hope to see/meet you there. :hug:

Just spoke to lovely girl in hotel, plenty of rooms available.
I will have to fly on the Saturday evening as no early flight on Sunday, what time does it all finish on Monday as I can either fly home Monday evening or Tuesday morning...obv Monday would be better as saving on extra night...

Ooooooooh exciting if it all comes together!

If you need questions answered then contact Sweet Squared 08452106060. X

anyone thinking of going from Kent? To share a room & travel?

im going from bedfordshire....anyone want to share a room!

The EVENT is amazing and you will not be told in advance everything that you will be doing ... That is HALF the fun ... But if you trust CND to deliver the best then that is exactly what will happen. There will be launches, industry leaders Industry celebrities and the price is actually amazingly good value as you will take home much more than you have paid for. Tickets are limited and sold out every time so do not be disappointed ... The 'early birds will catch the worms'. :lol:

I hope to see/meet you there. :hug:

Oh man I miss meeting you again :cry::cry: x

im going from bedfordshire....anyone want to share a room!

I might be going from Northampton not sure yet it's a lot of money!

I might be going from Northampton not sure yet it's a lot of money!

it may seem alot but from what i can gather you will get more than that in products/education and an awards evening that will hopefully include food!! aswell as being one of the first with new products you will get knowledge and inspiration from those we look up to!

im going to ring in the morning and get some more info and then im booking my room!

Ooo this sounds so exciting! What have they done on previous events? I need to book and I don't even know what I'm booking! Lol xx

I'm booked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God I'm so excited in not going to be able to sleep tonight.

Depending on the time it starts I don't know wether to do one or two nights at the hotel.

Did I mention how excited I am!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki x

im excited too, have been since i saw it on facebook at 5.30!!!

So exciting!

I'm afraid to leave my ticket in the shopping basked on s2 in case it sells out before I speak to them in morning,

Just going through old posts on here re Event, kinda wondering if its only for Full on Nail Techs covering gel/l&p or if me only doing Shellac means a lot wouldn't apply to me there...

I did train in gels but never continued with it due to endless faffing with product!

I'm booked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God I'm so excited in not going to be able to sleep tonight.

Depending on the time it starts I don't know wether to do one or two nights at the hotel.

Did I mention how excited I am!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki x

I have booked the saturday night and the sunday but am wondering what time it finishes on the Sunday ... I would prefer to leave Sunday.

I will call S2 tomorrow just wondering if anyone has an idea based on previous events?

Does anyone know if there'll be a party in the evening, for those who can't make The Event, but still want to be part of the weekend?

Latest posts

Back