CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So exciting!

I'm afraid to leave my ticket in the shopping basked on s2 in case it sells out before I speak to them in morning,

Just going through old posts on here re Event, kinda wondering if its only for Full on Nail Techs covering gel/l&p or if me only doing Shellac means a lot wouldn't apply to me there...

I did train in gels but never continued with it due to endless faffing with product!

I only use Shellac and Bio Sculpture so wouldn't worry about it.

I am HOPING that the big conversation is going to be about Brisa Lite which is definitely going to replace Bio Sculpture in my salon.

jacquileanna, as far as im aware its a 2 day event so you wont be leaving until monday afternoon/eve

I do wish sweet squared would do these things when money isn't so tight, I will have to get scraping monies together and hope I can manage to book it in the morning

Come on people ... You know the place to be asking your questions is at Sweet Squared. Of course there will be a party ! Can you imagine Sweet Squared doing anything without a party being involved? :lol:

I think I just have to be there.

Aargh scared!!

jacquileanna, as far as im aware its a 2 day event so you wont be leaving until monday afternoon/eve

Thank you Souz, Yes of course it is ... I am getting myself all discombobulated lol.

Oh god I so need to come keep your fingers crossed people hubby looking at finances now, it's my birthday today it would be the best present ever

happy birthday wellyb!!

my hubby doesnt know im going yet and its his birthday weekend that weekend!!!oops

Come on people ... You know the place to be asking your questions is at Sweet Squared. Of course there will be a party ! Can you imagine Sweet Squared doing anything without a party being involved? :lol:
yay a party with people who share my passion, it just gets better!!

i tried phoning s2 as soon as it went on facebook but they were closed!!!have set my alarm for very early tomorrow (not that i am sleeping tonite!)

whoop whoop just booked my ticket. First time I've been so don't know what to expect lol. But close enough to get home Sunday night and back Monday morning lol

Hi Souz do you think you will have a chance to post on here tomorrow morning when you have spoken to Sweet Squared with the info you get - gonna try and call them first thing tomorrow myself as I can't order online from here - I can only do phone orders so hoping they won't sell out too soon!! Would be good to know times etc as I will need to book flights and hotel etc

Thank you :lol:

whoop whoop just booked my ticket. First time I've been so don't know what to expect lol. But close enough to get home Sunday night and back Monday morning lol
You have led me astray!!!! Can't wait to go but no idea what to expect :)

I'm so excited about the event, I booked my ticket as soon as it went on Facebook. Just need to book hotel now. Won't be able to sleep tonight ha ha it's like Christmas again x x

OMG so excited just bought my event ticket & booked my hotel room, no twin rooms left at the DeVere Village

Any Scottish geeks going?

The EVENT is amazing and you will not be told in advance everything that you will be doing ... That is HALF the fun ... But if you trust CND to deliver the best then that is exactly what will happen. There will be launches, industry leaders Industry celebrities and the price is actually amazingly good value as you will take home much more than you have paid for. Tickets are limited and sold out every time so do not be disappointed ... The 'early birds will catch the worms'. :lol:

I hope to see/meet you there. :hug:

You had me at "industry leaders" lol bought a ticket yay!!

I've booked into the mecure leeds parkway. It's only a 4 minute drive away and hubby has used his BA points to pay for it so getting it for no charge :)
Vicki x

I need a new frock!!!!!!!

Vicki x

Wow how excited you all are to be going! I guess this Canadian woman best get her passport going and get herself ready for an event. Maybe one day in the future I too can be a part of this great excitement!

Please post details and fun pictures after the event we all wish we could share with you in this big event. I await the day I can partake in convention learning under one roof.

Yayyy got my ticket :)

Latest posts

Back