CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo! You go girl :) you'll have the best hen&nails weekend ever! With about 200 girls celebrating it with you :) x

I think i'm about to book my ticket from S2!!

does anyone have a spare bed for saturday and sunday night at de vere village and wants to split the bill for the room?

oops! couldn't wait! booked a double room myself and got another Geek to roomsie with me!!!

oops! couldn't wait! booked a double room myself and got another Geek to roomsie with me!!!

You could of shared with me but hubby coming now instead. Was meant for you to go to as we chatted on fb lol x

Maybe there is training AT THE Event!!!! You have quite the choice on Day 2 ...:lol: Certificates will be given - as always ;)

Oh my goodness ill not sleep again tonight thinking about this. Right first thing tomorrow ill see if there are any seats on the bus that The Fingertips Centre is running. Then check I can get a room in one of the hotels. All being well i'll book my ticket. :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Am too excited for words... we have been awaiting confirmation of a STAR Guest and SHE has just confirmed (don't worry it was obviously on the cards but never say never until a confirmation has been placed) .... NO one (and I mean no one) will rock THE Event like this iconic Nail Diva ... you guys are in for a ride!!!

TRA LA LA LA LA....:lol::lol::lol:

I think I just weed 😳

Am too excited for words... we have been awaiting confirmation of a STAR Guest and SHE has just confirmed (don't worry it was obviously on the cards but never say never until a confirmation has been placed) .... NO one (and I mean no one) will rock THE Event like this iconic Nail Diva ... you guys are in for a ride!!!

Omg I'm just too excited I keep checking on here every 10mins for more info!
Must turn off and go to sleep!

This is going to kill me and it's 16 weeks off!!! Yes iv counted lol. So excited I can't sleep at night since booking my ticket on Wednesday!!!!

Oh my god I can't wait!!! Love mrs geek for drip feeding us details, love this thread that I am addicted to, love everything cnd that I have tried so far!! X

You could of shared with me but hubby coming now instead. Was meant for you to go to as we chatted on fb lol x

yes. it was meant to be. Heard an inspirational message this evening which made me think "stuff it.. I'm going!"

can't flippin' wait! this week's been a good week - handed in my notice at my day job to run Darling Digits FULL TIME. And i'm going to the Event!!

très heureux!

I cant wait. theres a fabulous crowd coming from scotland and i cant wait to meet all the rest of you geeks, its going to be a fabulous weekend. My ticket and room are all organised so now need to find a party dress!!!!

xxx

Eeeeeek party dress planning!!! My excitement hasn't even reached there yet!!!!

Oh my goodness ill not sleep again tonight thinking about this. Right first thing tomorrow ill see if there are any seats on the bus that The Fingertips Centre is running. Then check I can get a room in one of the hotels. All being well i'll book my ticket. :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

LOADS OF ROOM ON THAT BUS! :lol:

yes. it was meant to be. Heard an inspirational message this evening which made me think "stuff it.. I'm going!"

can't flippin' wait! this week's been a good week - handed in my notice at my day job to run Darling Digits FULL TIME. And i'm going to the Event!!

très heureux!

And it's only the beginning of 2013 think this year is going to be a good one do you x x

Just booked my ticket, I'm coming too! :green:

Has anyone got any rooms to share or want to share if I book one? x

I believe there will also be a bus from Bournemouth... please see Layla at Creative Academy+ Bournemouth...:hug:

Will the Scottish coach pass through Northumberland? :)

Latest posts

Back