CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could we have a headcount of east London and Essex geeks looking for travel buddies so that we can get a group together for trains or some other transport? I don't mind helping to organise needs be .

If Gigi or Samantha see this post just wondering if we will need to being any if our tools or equipment with us? Or will we get info with our tickets?

Wow last year we had the Olympics and Jubilee this year we have THE EVENT !

Vicki x

If anyone is coming from the Blackpool area and needs a lift I have a spare seat (only 2 seater car sorry). I'm going up Saturday afternoon

Vicki x

If Gigi or Samantha see this post just wondering if we will need to being any if our tools or equipment with us? Or will we get info with our tickets?

Wow last year we had the Olympics and Jubilee this year we have THE EVENT !

Vicki x

All the information you will need will be sent to you with your ticket :hug:

could we have a headcount of east London and Essex geeks looking for travel buddies so that we can get a group together for trains or some other transport? I don't mind helping to organise needs be .

Me me me!! I'll e there about 4hours before we decide to meet as I'll be one eager Beaver!!!

Room booked Nic (Kinkyboots), hope you don't snore!! lol xx

Tashytootoo I will miss you big time my lovely xxxxxxxxxx

:( I really wanna come!!!!!! :(

I might go get a scratch card at lunchtime....you never know ;) xxxxx

Dear All -
We just got an update form the Village hotel and they are now all fully booked so we just wanted to advise you all that Weetwood Hall or Premier Inn are still available - Weetwood is literally around the corner and is the hotel we use for all our CND EA update training...it's lovely.

Has anyone yet to sort out their room arrangements? Looking for someone to share with before I book my ticket :)

x

you should put a post up on fingertips fb page saying your looking for a buddie to share..

Ive put a comment on fingertips Facebook page so maybe I will find someone to share with. I was getting nervous about not getting a room so I have booked a room at the Weetwood hotel as they cheapest room in the De vere was £92 for a double. I am worried Ill be the only person staying in the Weetwood. Is anyone else staying there??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Dear All -
We just got an update form the Village hotel and they are now all fully booked so we just wanted to advise you all that Weetwood Hall or Premier Inn are still available - Weetwood is literally around the corner and is the hotel we use for all our CND EA update training...it's lovely.
ahhhhh maaaaan!!! I feel like I'm goin to miss out now! Oh well I'll have to go to another hotel :(

ahhhhh maaaaan!!! I feel like I'm goin to miss out now! Oh well I'll have to go to another hotel :(

I'm booked in the mecure. 4 mins drive away so not too far

Vicki x

Room booked Nic (Kinkyboots), hope you don't snore!! lol xx

lol... na, dont worry .... and no funny business either Beccy!

Ive put a comment on fingertips Facebook page so maybe I will find someone to share with. I was getting nervous about not getting a room so I have booked a room at the Weetwood hotel as they cheapest room in the De vere was £92 for a double. I am worried Ill be the only person staying in the Weetwood. Is anyone else staying there??

I will be considering the hotel is now fully booked, can I ask how much it was? It's saying £210 for 2 nights online!!

Last edited:
I really want to go. My mum has said she will pay for my ticket, gotta love my mummy. Need to check my other half will happily be left at home with the kids before I book though.

My only worry is I'm only a natural nail tech at the moment. Ive been seriously considering doing the CND l&p and brisa courses and now with brisa lite coming out I will definitely be doing it but is it worth my while coming to the event in the mean time?

I really want to go. My mum has said she will pay for my ticket, gotta love my mummy. Need to check my other half will happily be left at home with the kids before I book though.

My only worry is I'm only a natural nail tech at the moment. Ive been seriously considering doing the CND l&p and brisa courses and now with brisa lite coming out I will definitely be doing it but is it worth my while coming to the event in the mean time?

I've been having the same debate with myself but have just booked the ticket! Figured there's nothing to lose and quite possibly a lot to gain :) looking forward to meeting everybody x

I'm natural nail only too and would KILL to be able to go to this. You won't be sorry I'm sure so get booking. You have have a lovely mummy xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I don't have a room sorted yet, so I guess that's where I'll be going :lol:

It would've been the premier inn actually if I'd been driving, but I'll hopefully be on the fingertips bus :)

I will be considering the hotel is now fully booked, can I ask how much it was? It's saying £210 for 2 nights online!!

The room was £69.00 per night bed & Breakfast (This was for a single room). I called the hotel direct as Sweet Squared had arranged a discounted rate for us Geeks attending The Event. Glad I won't be the only one staying at the Weetwood.

Latest posts

Back