CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I'd love to go, the problem is I'm not a nail tech as in I don't extend nails, I do Shellac though!

Do you think it's still worth going as I am interested in Brisa Lite, or do you think it's better booking on the Brisa Lite course once training is available?

I'm same as you, I have trained in gels aaaaages ago but don't do them now.
Overwhelming response seems to be to go!

I'm so excited about the event, I booked my ticket as soon as it went on Facebook. Just need to book hotel now. Won't be able to sleep tonight ha ha it's like Christmas again x x

Booked my ticket no idea what to expect but feel very excited by the whole experience!!!!

jacquileanna go to sweet squared and its on first page!!hurry!

Why is there no distri in Belgium? I cannot get aftercare sheets, Customer leaflets, i cannot get the real CND-courses....
Maybe in 2013 thing will change for the better?
The training now is done with CND products, and i'm not complaining, not at all. But it's not a official CND-training as i understand you can get in the UK.

In the mean time, i will start my Brisa training (January 14°), then idid CND L&P, Shellac & Brisa. Next in line might be Brisa Light :lol:

Greetings from Belgium,
Conny

Peterborough to Leeds train station is a straightforward enough route, it takes about an hour and a half and if you book early enough you should get a vastly reduced ticket x

Thanks angelcake, I had a look & been quoted £104.80 & £61.00. I do think the train will be easiest rather than driving x

Booked my ticket no idea what to expect but feel very excited by the whole experience!!!!

Ha ha I'm the same, don't even know anyone. But we are all nail geeks so will get on with who ever lol x

I've just booked my ticket. Never been to anything like this before so I'm actually quite nervous 😬

Soooo funny...just told my other half I was thinking of going and he says "so what should I wear?"...bless him he assumed I'd drag him along too!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm so excited about the event, I booked my ticket as soon as it went on Facebook. Just need to book hotel now. Won't be able to sleep tonight ha ha it's like Christmas again x x

Ha ha I'm the same, don't even know anyone. But we are all nail geeks so will get on with who ever lol x

Me either, never done anything like this on my own before!!!! But like you say we're all there for the same thing! Xx

Soooo funny...just told my other half I was thinking of going and he says "so what should I wear?"...bless him he assumed I'd drag him along too!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ah bless, i've just booked my ticket (yeh!) but thinking might drag my other half along to drive me there, as i don't think i fancy the 4.5 hour drive by myself, plus i won't tell him how much it's cost me!

See you all there x

I'm same as you, I have trained in gels aaaaages ago but don't do them now.
Overwhelming response seems to be to go!

So I'm thinking if I book I won't be the odd one out? 😳

Thanks angelcake, I had a look & been quoted £104.80 & £61.00. I do think the train will be easiest rather than driving x

That seems expensive. I will be travelling from Blackburn which is a similar sort of time on the train and I can usually get a return for less than £30. It's worth looking on the trainline.com although I don't think they will have released tickets that far ahead yet x

I'm just over four hours' drive. I'd be too scared to take the train incase I got lost :o

I haven't booked yet, but so sorely tempted :D

I'm so dragging the other half with me, might make a 3 nighter out of it :-D lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've just booked my ticket. Never been to anything like this before so I'm actually quite nervous 😬

Don't worry your not the only one we are all in same boat really x x

Ooh it's my birthday also that weekend!!! Xx

Just booked my flight from Dublin, arriving to Leeds on the Saturday evening...
Maybe we need a group for all of us going so we can arrange to meet up etc.
Really looking forward to meeting fellow geeks!

Was hoping to be there for the massive Geek Meet, but have just found out from S2 that sadly it's not possible to attend the party independently this time around :cry:

Gutted :sad: just spoke to S2 and I don't think its worth me going as I only do natural nails and I wont be able to buy brisa lite without a gel qualification !

i think hubbys should stay at home!! this is a girly few days lol plus there is no way my hubby is driving up there to sit around for 2 days!!

ive never been to anything like this geeks but going on my own doesnt phase me, im looking forward to seeing everyone, love meeting other techs xx

Gutted :sad: just spoke to S2 and I don't think its worth me going as I only do natural nails and I wont be able to buy brisa lite without a gel qualification !

Oh god I better dig out my gel cert...haven't a clue where it is.
I spoke to S2 and asked re only doing Shellac and is it beneficial me going and she assured me that it was.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back