CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the train might be a good idea!

KinkyBoots - :smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack: no more!!!! :lol:

OMG!!!! 10 10 10 10 - Theyre gonna be finished by the end of today :eek:

Is anyone travelling on the Sunday? I'm thinking of going on the Saturday as it seems that's what most are doing?
I don't want to miss out 😁

Is anyone travelling on the Sunday? I'm thinking of going on the Saturday as it seems that's what most are doing?
I don't want to miss out 😁

I think most people are going Saturday (unless travelling locally) as I heard its an 8am start on Sunday.... HTH xx

Hi all - so having read this thread with envy and excitement for you all there was only one thing to do ..... So I've booked a ticket!! Like a lot of you i know noone and am completely coming out of my comfort zone but so excited! I'll be travelling up from birmingham so if anyone is in the area and wants to car share or picked up on the way past just let me know. Haven't booked my hotel yet so if anyone is in the same boat and would like to share I'm available!!! Look forward to meeting you all xx

Hi all - so having read this thread with envy and excitement for you all there was only one thing to do ..... So I've booked a ticket!! Like a lot of you i know noone and am completely coming out of my comfort zone but so excited! I'll be travelling up from birmingham so if anyone is in the area and wants to car share or picked up on the way past just let me know. Haven't booked my hotel yet so if anyone is in the same boat and would like to share I'm available!!! Look forward to meeting you all xx

I've sent you a dm x

Hi... Omg!! Ive just booked a ticket, excited!!! im from Birmingham, anyone else from the Birmingham area going?? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Haha now it would be funny if we all turned up in one of these - not exactly smart dress thought eh!!

hannah-03.01.13-aj-8174_3.jpg

Hi... Omg!! Ive just booked a ticket, excited!!! im from Birmingham, anyone else from the Birmingham area going?? X

Good job you did, Tickets Out of Stock on web site so I guess its sold out!!!!
So glad i'm going 15 weeks and 3 days to go !!!!

All is not lost .... watch for any cancellations ... you never know your luck.

Any news Geeg on when the cocktail tickets will be on sale??

Good job you did, Tickets Out of Stock on web site so I guess its sold out!!!!
So glad i'm going 15 weeks and 3 days to go !!!!

Really??!! I must have had one of the last ones... I knew it was ment to be :) x

Any news Geeg on when the cocktail tickets will be on sale??

As I always say, ask S2 for the right answers. I have no clue. You will be informed in good time.

Sooo glad I got mine last night!! I would have been crying all day!
My husband is so fed up with me jumping around doing the hippy hippy shake with excitement:smack:

It's the excitement Geeg sorry, I did phone S2 who say the Cocktail tickets will be on sale soon now that the Event tickets are sold out, they advised me to keep checking the website :hug:

Might be a really stupid question but do we get a physical ticket through the post? x

OMG! I've only just gone and bought my ticket :Scared::biggrin: Please look after me. I really don't know what to expect & don't know any of you. X

Heyyyy Mandy G, just sent you a friend request....now you know at least me!!!!

Look forward to geeking out wit ya all :lol:

Jules x

Might be a really stupid question but do we get a physical ticket through the post? x

If we do I may have to frame it and put it beside my bed to wake up to every morning and think "one day closer!" x

for the last Event we did - so I would guess it will be the same :lol:

Latest posts

Back