CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be a really stupid question but do we get a physical ticket through the post? x

For some reason I am expecting it to be a golden ticket!! (think Charlie and the chocolate factory) as I feel like i have won an amazing prize!!
I think I will be framing it too Rhimisty xx

I ordered my ticket yesterday along with some other bits - I've had my items delivered this morning but there was no ticket - didnt know whether it was missing or if they hadnt been sent out yet :) I'm sure it's the latter :) x

I ordered my ticket yesterday along with some other bits - I've had my items delivered this morning but there was no ticket - didnt know whether it was missing or if they hadnt been sent out yet :) I'm sure it's the latter :) x

I think they're sending it out 2 weeks before the date cx

no one has received their ticket hun so dont worry xx

Hi geeks, I am trying to juggle pennies to attend but I am due to start CND enhance next month, if I have only done Shellac will I be too inexperienced??

I also live in the highlands and will definitely be up for the Scottish bus, I can imagine it will be a fun journey!!

Sarah xxx

Ah no, sold out! Gutted, ill just have to keep the money for spending on all the new goodies!

X

Ah no, sold out! Gutted, ill just have to keep the money for spending on all the new goodies!

X

There may be cancellations coming through, i believe with the last event there was some tickets that went on sale at a later date but they was more expensive x

Got my GEEK t-shirt today ready for The Event, will wear it to Pro Beauty too I think hehe. Can't post it from my phone but I've made it my profile pic :)

Got my GEEK t-shirt today ready for The Event, will wear it to Pro Beauty too I think hehe. Can't post it from my phone but I've made it my profile pic :)

looks fab hun x

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I'm coming to the Event!!!!!! :D My Fairy Godmother is looking after me once more and I SHALL go to the ball! :D Ticket sorted now just to sort out hotel. Excited much?! Whooooooooooooop!

ETA: Hotel now booked too. Yipeee :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I'm coming to the Event!!!!!! :D My Fairy Godmother is looking after me once more and I SHALL go to the ball! :D Ticket sorted now just to sort out hotel. Excited much?! Whooooooooooooop!

ETA: Hotel now booked too. Yipeee :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ah good news! :) x

So excited, can't believe tickets have sold out, so glad I got one! Booked the village hotel for £85 for the Sunday night and premier inn for £48 for the Saturday night, premier inn is 10mins down the road, so between two of us £66.50 each, not bad!!

I'm going to have to come on the saturday , I cannot possibly get to Leeds for 8am from Kent and still look presentable doh! :smack:

Hi geeks, I heard a rumour through the grape vine about this thing called
...the event! Have any of you heard about it?
Mwahahahaha i am the biggest geek! I am top loser geek as the highlight of my life is checking this thread JUST incase any top secret or new news gets posted... Even though I know it won't but hope is all I have to live for!

Hi geeks, I heard a rumour through the grape vine about this thing called
...the event! Have any of you heard about it?
Mwahahahaha i am the biggest geek! I am top loser geek as the highlight of my life is checking this thread JUST incase any top secret or new news gets posted... Even though I know it won't but hope is all I have to live for!

I've been refreshing it all day! Baby has had 2 long sleeps and I've done no jobs or anything as have been sat here all day! Can't do this til April!!:eek:

I've been refreshing it all day! Baby has had 2 long sleeps and I've done no jobs or anything as have been sat here all day! Can't do this til April!!:eek:

I can! I'll be doing this until I get to Leeds! The train journey there my phone is constantly going to be salon geeked!

SOLD OUT

I have asked Linda CC Manager to do a first-come first-served wait list - things do happen and so all may not be lost for some of you!!! Party Tickets will go on sale the moment I have got my butt in gear (it's me you are all waiting on - sorry :smack:)

By the way - ANY of you know who this lady is.....???? Because you're going to get to MEET HER!!! :Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Attachments

• Bio - Jan Arnold.jpg
    Bio - Jan Arnold.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 162

Latest posts

Back