CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357683501.820892.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357683501.820892.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 115
Ticket booked for the event booked on the Fingertip centre bus and booked into the Premier inn City Centre Hotel which only cost £41.00 as i am sharing a twin room with someone who i dont know and to top it all off the Hotel has a TGI Fridays how amazzing.:hug::hug:

How close is that to the de vere hotel do you know?? I've paid over £200 for my hotel :rolleyes::eek::eek::eek:

I've managed to get my mum to offer to lend me the money till payday (bless her!). Keeping my fingers crossed there will still be a ticket left for me in the morning!

Hi the hotel is only a couple of miles but i would rather pay taxi than pay £200 for a hotel room, the hotel looks amazing from the pictures.:lol:

We are going to be staying with friends now - didnt realise how close to the venue they live! So hubby will have company so I'm able to go to the party. We should arrange a daddy's day out for them with the little ones :) x

Even better then makes it a lot cheaper for you and more fun for hubby!

Seems there's quite a few hubby's going along :) we will have to arrange a meeting point to drop them all off at haha!

I am so excited for this....I've not stopped talking about it!!

18 Tickets to go.... :eek: :eek: :eek::Scared: :Scared: :Scared:

:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Just got a GEEK t-shirt for less then a fiver on eBay! Woohoo :)

OMG! I've only just gone and bought my ticket :Scared::biggrin: Please look after me. I really don't know what to expect & don't know any of you. X

Too excited to sleep ! Geek t'shirts ordered off eBay :-D
I don't know anyone except some of the academy+ Manchester educator ladies, very scary stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

15 tickets and counting Guys and Dolls... I have emailed some lovely customers tonight who I know would love this but am thinking without Skates on... it's not going to happen. Remind us to book Olympia next time lol ;)

Again - you're passion, excitement and zest for the nail life has been thrilling to be a part of... may we make your dreams come true. Can't wait to see / meet / hang out with / enjoy / educate / kick butts / generally have a good time with - YOU ALL!!!!

Much Love & Respect
Samantha Sweet aka The Mrs!!!:hug::hug:

18 Tickets to go.... :eek: :eek: :eek::Scared: :Scared: :Scared:

:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

15!:wink2: im obsessed with checking now....lol....

15!:wink2: im obsessed with checking now....lol....

KinkyBoots - :smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack: no more!!!! :lol:

I've got my ticket!!! Was worrying all night they'd be sold out but managed to get one. Anyone still looking for a room mate? Or going from south west/Bristol?

I've got my ticket!!! Was worrying all night they'd be sold out but managed to get one. Anyone still looking for a room mate? Or going from south west/Bristol?

I'm travelling from Devon. Will be getting the train as its quicker and less stressful! My room is full though sorry x

Back