CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's my pic changed!

Changed my pic to me too :Scared:

Is anyone else staying at the Mecure Leeds Parkway?

Vicki x

Yes I am! There are three of us travelling up together and we're all staying there x

Yes I am! There are three of us travelling up together and we're all staying there x

Cool thought I was going to be a billy :)

Vicki x

There's me! Can't wait to meet you all, it's great to put faces to names and will be a bit easier on the nerves at least having an idea of who's who!

its so much better to see faces xx keep posting them everyone especially those that are going to the event x

Changed mine too
Diane x

Changed mine!!! Wahoooooooooo!

I know, it's just that my sister lives in Scotland and my Dad lives in Wales and the three of us are rarely together all at once and you know how family can just make you feel so bad. It's a surprise party for my aunt, who I never see or have any real relationship with so I'm not feeling bad at missing that bit, it's just missing out on being with my Dad and sis.
Plus there's not a hope they would understand...my stepmother sees what I do as nothing more than pandering to rich women with too much time on their hands and she is quite openly condescending towards my business.

Aaaaghh I don't know why I let myself feel bad!! I'm not passing up the opportunity for this Event, who knows if and when I will get the chance again and my education is really important to me.

good to see you jenbella x

dids, flojo and smee....nice to meet you x

What a great idea you all showing your pics... Please don't be offended if I don't remember everyone... But lovely to see all your pretty faces!!!:hug:

Last edited:
What a great idea you all showing your pics... Please don't me offended if I don't remember everyone... But lovely to see all your pretty faces!!!:hug:

I will never remember anyone's names either, I struggle to remember my own half the time lol

I just hope I remember people's real names as opposed to their geek names!

I won't remember faces, names, geek names, or MY own name for that matter. I'll be waaaaaay to excited!

ill be calling of you by your geek names even when i know your own!!......those of you whose numbers i have you are in my phone as your geek names lol

I have just changed my photo too, (me & the lovely Ed Sheeran) x

what night is the party? and where to Stay now the hotel is Full. is there a Premier Inn nearby or a Travelodge?
i am staying at the premier inn leeds city centre 79.00 for a twinroom, i am sharing with someone i havent met going to be a great experience. x

What a great idea you all showing your pics... Please don't be offended if I don't remember everyone... But lovely to see all your pretty faces!!!:hug:

So are we all going to find out that that is ACTUALLY your photo?! :0)

i love Mrs Geeks pic, it makes me smile every time i see it!xx

I've changed mine :) it's lovely to see faces!

She totally looks like Jessica Rabbit :wink2:

And FYI, my hair is shorter than in my pic now and I sometimes wear glasses too and probably will wear them during the day. So you might not recognise me at all. Oh and I DO NOT look like Jessica Rabbit, more Dawn French perhaps :rolleyes: Diet starts Monday....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

:smack: I have had the Jessica Rabbit avatar from the beginning and its stuck. If I changed it, it wouldn't be me anymore :lol:

I do have some pics on FB though from the recent CND World Summit.... We won an award... Very proud!! :eek: home tomorrow which means we land Monday. Am hoping the snow may have disappeared? :Scared:

Latest posts

Back