CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd better change my avatar, it's nice to put a face to a name before we all meet x

Great Idea! Nice to see everyones pics so far. I've changed mine. It's a bit of an old pic but I need to upload more recent ones to my pc then I'll update this one. Hi everyone!!! :D

I look slightly different to this pic now as my hairs longer and dark but you never know I may change it again by April!

Anyone know if there are any party tickets left for partners??

Whose heard of Holly Schippers aka The Fingernail Fixer??? :idea:

Because guess what..... You're going to meet her and learn from her too!!! I adore Holly and am absolutely thrilled she will be joining us at THE Event!!
:Love::Love::Love:

As to freebies.... RELAX will you....:eek::Scared::smack:

I LOVE Holly, she is an inspiration. When she was at Olympia I was watching her in the queue and I just wanted to hug her! All these wonderful people going to The Event - I don't care bout the freebies, I just want to see these awesome peeps and learn from them. I am so excited I can't contain myself, it's all I think about! :Love:

Wow holly too :). How brilliant is this weekend going to be!!

As for the new, surprise, launch whatever it is I want it to stay a surprise. Only because with all the new products coming out my brain is in overload :). Would be nice to keep something back for us to ooo and ahh over. So if this info is going to leak I need a spoiler alert at the top of the post so I don't read it please :)

Vicki x

I'm with you there, I want it to stay a surprise too - my brain can't take anymore either! :lol:

We are all there to learn Hun, don't worry. I've been doing nails 11 years now and believe me I've learned more since I've been active on here than I have in the last 10 years

Ditto!:biggrin:

I've changed my pic too, it's really nice to put faces to names.

Soooo excited to be meeting all these inspirational people... all in one room!! I think I might pop with excitement :) S2 you are spoiling us.

Xxx

This pic will have to do for the time being. I hate having my picture taken so I haven't got many to choose from x

OK I'm not as hairy but in a skirt I do have a pair of legs like Maximus.:lol:

Ooooh i feel all exposed now :)

you will probably find me with Missy above as we are sharing a room together lol

OK I'm not as hairy but in a skirt I do have a pair of legs like Maximus.:lol:[/QUOTE

you do make me chuckle x

you will probably find me with Missy above as we are sharing a room together lol
Lookin very glam in your avatar pic missis!!! Can't wait for April to come :) got my earplugs ready for sharing a room with you lol xx

Havent been on SG for some time and i cant beleive ive missed this!

Are there still tickets or anything... Tried S2 website but my browsers being a pain!!!!

Havent been on SG for some time and i cant beleive ive missed this!

Are there still tickets or anything... Tried S2 website but my browsers being a pain!!!!

Tickets are all gone but if you call S2 there is a waiting list in case of cancellations. HTH x

Updated profile pic :)

hello gattia, nice to meet you! well kind of lol

Updated my pic with me wearing my glasses as I'll be in studious mode at The Event!

I'm so excited. I cannot wait!

Last edited:
I've been racking my brains but just can't think what it is!

I've been racking my brains but just can't think what it is!

It could be something that isn't even out yet and totally unique (like shellac when it was launched at the last event).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back