CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop trying to guess and simply enjoy the moment when it happens. If we wanted you all to know now we'd tell you... Some things need to be kept under wraps lol... :hug:

I so wish I was coming:"(

You have to keep SG updated!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

When will we be sent an email / letter with all the details about what we will need to bring etc to The Event? :)

As there is almost 3 months until The Event I would imagine its going to be much nearer the time.
Don't worry S2 will let you know everything you need to know in good time :hug:

Avatar updated. :) Really looking forward to meeting you all! :hug:

93 days.

Not that I'm counting!

im counting down to professional beauty first and then ill start thinking about the event!!x

Ive changed my pic (hope ive done it right!) :rolleyes:
Looking forward to meeting you all x

I'm just as known for my turtle :green: as myself so didn't change my avatar but here is a photo of me in the spirit of sharing and in it is my mom who is possibly going to come with me, I've told her so much about how I love coming over and hope to show her in person how brilliant you all are xo :hug:

Attachments

• me&mom.jpg
    me&mom.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 219
I'm just as known for my turtle :green: as myself so didn't change my avatar but here is a photo of me in the spirit of sharing and in it is my mom who is possibly going to come with me, I've told her so much about how I love coming over and hope to show her in person how brilliant you all are xo :hug:

Holly that is not your mother...... sister, yes.

Isn't she beautiful :) It was hard in high school to bring boys home as they would drool but she is so humble and doesn't see her own beauty!

I can't wait to meet your mum Holly, she looks the sweetest :o

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek !! :D:D:D
It seems miracles do happen and I shall go to the ball !! Whoooppeeeeee ! So sorry for whoever had to cancel their place that led to this little miracle, but I am soooooooo sooooo grateful to have received the opportunity to attend !! Can't wait to go, can't wait to meet all you lovely lovely like minded geeks and have an amazing time...giddy with excitement xxx :hug:

It seems miracles do happen and I shall go to the ball !! Whoooppeeeeee ! So sorry for whoever had to cancel their place that led to this little miracle, but I am soooooooo sooooo grateful to have received the opportunity to attend !! Can't wait to go, can't wait to meet all you lovely lovely like minded geeks and have an amazing time...giddy with excitement xxx :hug:

Good for you hun

so pleased for you hun....just need to change your avatar now so we can see who you are!!x

Just got my hubbys ticket to the Event party :)

(Sorry to the mods if you want to add this to the main EVENT thread please do , but I put it into chit chat as its more of a topic in its self )
I just bought my hubby's ticket to the EVENT party , as we live in Germany i have no idea what he will be doing the rest of the time , other than sitting in the hotel room ,
so it got me thinking .......
as the title says , If you are going to the EVENT , what are you doing with your significant other ?

are they coming ?
if they are what will they be doing while your at the seminars ?

if they are not coming what will they be doing ?

Latest posts

Back