CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh sugar!! starts at 8am on sunday!!!

Where did you see that Souz?

That's earlier than previous years! Has helped me to now decide whether to travel on the Saturday though.

I''ve just booked my ticket!

booked into the village hotel too can't wait

Last edited:
Just booked my ticket too - just the flights and hotel to sort out now!! :lol:

Do you know the finish time on the Monday? Where did you get the start time?

Just booked mine! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Can you tell I'm excited much??

I was told finish on the Monday will be about 4pm

finishes at 4pm monday and all food is included, thats all i know!

think i may have to come on the sat now, just have to tell hubby now!!!

I'm booked too! Very excited x

phew, jus spoke to hubby and he says we wont go out on the sat nite and that i should come up and stay!!love my hubby (i wouldnt be happy if he did that to me on my birthday weekend lol)

Just booked my tickets!! VERY excited but also quite nervous lol, never been to anything like this on my own before! I'm sure it will be a FAB weekend!! :))

ouch, just booked my room for sat nite and its £20 more!! oh well.......

if anyone cant get a room that doesnt mind sharing let me know ( i have a twin room for both nights) x

finishes at 4pm monday and all food is included, thats all i know!

think i may have to come on the sat now, just have to tell hubby now!!!

Thanks Souz. I just rang S2 and they said they couldn't give me anymore info than what's on the website, was worried I'd have to book a room for Monday night as well depending on how late it finishes but glad I just booked for Saturday and Sunday night now :)

I was quoted £138 total for two nights B&B based on single occupancy. I think I'm actually booked into a double room not a twin...must check as may be sharing.
Hotel looks fab.
See you all Saturday evening for a nightcap!

Thanks Souz. I just rang S2 and they said they couldn't give me anymore info than what's on the website, was worried I'd have to book a room for Monday night as well depending on how late it finishes but glad I just booked for Saturday and Sunday night now :)

Yep it's grand that its finishing at 4pm, my flight home is at 7.30pm so that all works out perfectly!

So excited now, I got a ticket......Watch out Leeds, here I come. :)

Is there training provided during the two dayss? Really want to go!

Latest posts

Back