CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boo hoo I wish I was getting there on the Saturday!! You'll have all bonded lol!!

You won't be Kasia no mates! We are all friends already..like a big Geek family!

I will be keeping an eye out for you because asides from meeting your lovely self, I would also love to meet your dog, I'm a huge dog lover and will be missing my own pooch!

I shall be arriving into Leeds about 7.30pm on Saturday evening, staying at the Village hotel...shall be drink in hand in the bar by 9.30pm. Everyone will probably be already gone to bed by then!!

I'll be there as I also won't arrive till around 9! :) xx

I'll be there as I also won't arrive till around 9! :) xx

I hope you & Jen don't bully me into staying in the bar ......:lol:

Ah no, just a little baileys on ice and an earlyish night...have to be bright eyed for 8am start!

I might be boring and stay away from the bar on Saturday night. Nerves will make me drink too much and I don't want to feel rough on Sunday! ;)

Thank you girlies for reassurance!!! I really needed it!!!!!!!

You are wonderful x

Jenbella my dog will love you for ever :) give him a cuddle and you're his new FAVOURITE :) xx

I think there are going to be an awful lot of you meeting for the first time at the bar in The Village on Saturday night.

This time next week (and its now midnight exactly) I will be asleep (I hope)... Remember it's a big 2 days so don't blow out Saturday night, wait until Sunday. If I know I have to be good, I keep it to two or three drinks max... :Scared:

You have all invested a lot to come here and do this. Make sure you get the most out of every second. :idea:

'My friend Jim' (singing Jerry Fish here) arrives tomorrow AM and then we're flying to Dublin for the Sweet Squared launch in Ireland. Excited to see Jenbella and team and very excited to extend our S2 Love & Respect into the Irish market. Then to London, then home again... Then THE Event... It is a never ending dance right now. I am hopeful June will be quiet lol. :smack:

Just in case I can't get on... I wish you all heaps of hugs, safe travels, early nights, positive energy, love and laughter and the beginnings of new friendships. After all this is what life is about... This is what we do right??? This is what THIS is all about. :Love::Love::Love:

Night Night All. Xoxox. :zzz:

I think there are going to be an awful lot of you meeting for the first time at the bar in The Village on Saturday night.

This time next week (and its now midnight exactly) I will be asleep (I hope)... Remember it's a big 2 days so don't blow out Saturday night, wait until Sunday. If I know I have to be good, I keep it to two or three drinks max... :Scared:

You have all invested a lot to come here and do this. Make sure you get the most out of every second. :idea:

'My friend Jim' (singing Jerry Fish here) arrives tomorrow AM and then we're flying to Dublin for the Sweet Squared launch in Ireland. Excited to see Jenbella and team and very excited to extend our S2 Love & Respect into the Irish market. Then to London, then home again... Then THE Event... It is a never ending dance right now. I am hopeful June will be quiet lol. :smack:

Just in case I can't get on... I wish you all heaps of hugs, safe travels, early nights, positive energy, love and laughter and the beginnings of new friendships. After all this is what life is about... This is what we do right??? This is what THIS is all about. :Love::Love::Love:

Night Night All. Xoxox. :zzz:

Well said! I was saying similar to my hubby tonight that I want to get the best out of The Event, which means minimum alcohol and maximum sleep, although with the kids I'm used to surviving on 6 hours sleep or less ;)

I have my left hand nails stripped bare. They look ghastly. Not looking forward to a week of ugly nails.

Haha Rinn wait till you see mine:sad: Having naked nails is like going without makeup:D

This time next week I'll be up getting ready for our first day of excitement :D oooooooo I could crush a grape :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

This time next week I'll be up getting ready for our first day of excitement :D oooooooo I could crush a grape :lol:

this time next week I'll be pacing!!!:eek:

Ok I gotta an outfit. Phew and check. :biggrin:

Lol this time TODAY I'm at a service station 40 miles down getting a strong coffee...next week I suspect will be déjà vu! Working/training 2 Sundays in a row (my only day off) can only mean one thing... I ❤ my job 😉

Can't wait to meet you all next week

Jaimie xx

this time next week I'll be pacing!!!:eek:

You're going to rock it as you always do. No pacing necessary :wink2:

My nails are now naked. Have a busy week coming up that's why they are off now.
The new dress I've ordered is out of stock but will be back in Monday. All keep your fingers crossed it is :(

Tootsies are getting a treat with a spa pedi and sparkly gold toes :)

Vicki x

The new dress I've ordered is out of stock but will be back in Monday. All keep your fingers crossed it is :(

Vicki x

Yep same vicki, I'm really busy next week so mine are off now to. I'v got a dress but not sure if to wear it don't know if it's to much it's floor length and all sequinned. And not much time to go getting another. Don't even have time to get a spray tan done :( x x

This time next week The Event would of started eeekkk!!!!!

Vicki x

Mine will be coming off Saturday morning. No Shellac + nerves = biting habit straight back. If anyone sees me nibbling slap me!

Just out of the shower, where I was thinking about my morning shopping. Then I suddenly realised exactly one week today I will be with 200 like minded people, who are obsessed by nails and everything CND. Excitement level is off the Richter scale. :biggrin:
I definitely won't be drinking much Saturday night, just one or two to help me sleep through the excitement. See you all there:biggrin:

Diane x

Vicki x

My nails are now naked too, thought I'd give them a good pampering this week. I'm going to do soft gold toes I think.

I debated a floor length beaded gown I have, I may bring it as a second choice xx

Latest posts

Back