CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It probably says somewhere but do you have to.go on the Sunday or can you just do the Monday as my daughter has chemo and we don't leave untill Sunday.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Rinn, 'tis the law of sod. I'm praying that my youngest doesn't come down with measles as that would be a deal breaker :( We're in North Wales and the outbreak is South Wales, but my 2 older boys who've both been vaccinated have come home with leaflets about it but George is too young to immunise. James caught it before he was old enough to be vaccinated and it was scary. Hubby will be fine with the usual bugs and cold kids get, but I'm worried incase anything worse makes an appearance!

Planky, have you asked Moosebat if there's anyone close to you or mobile? I thought my nearest was Manchester/Liverpool and then I found a lady just down the road xxx

It probably says somewhere but do you have to.go on the Sunday or can you just do the Monday as my daughter has chemo and we don't leave untill Sunday.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Hi Snazzybiz, you can just go on the one day but you would still need to buy the full price ticket. Mrs Geek said something about it earlier on in the thread when someone enquired. I'm sure if you called S2 and explained they would be able to keep whatever you would have had on the Sunday (ie products, information etc) they are extremely accommodating. I hope your daughter's chemo goes as well as you can hope, bless her xxxx

Rinn, 'tis the law of sod. I'm praying that my youngest doesn't come down with measles as that would be a deal breaker :( We're in North Wales and the outbreak is South Wales, but my 2 older boys who've both been vaccinated have come home with leaflets about it but George is too young to immunise. James caught it before he was old enough to be vaccinated and it was scary. Hubby will be fine with the usual bugs and cold kids get, but I'm worried incase anything worse makes an appearance!

Planky, have you asked Moosebat if there's anyone close to you or mobile? I thought my nearest was Manchester/Liverpool and then I found a lady just down the road xxx

Yes it's bloody typical. A few hot whiskey' site tonight and tomorrow night might knock it on the head.
Fingers crossed for you that the baby is too young to catch the measles, that's all you'd need

Yes it's bloody typical. A few hot whiskey' site tonight and tomorrow night might knock it on the head.
Fingers crossed for you that the baby is too young to catch the measles, that's all you'd need

Hot toddy's are miracle workers (I just hate the taste of whiskey)

Thanks, I'm just hoping that with my boys being immunised, he's a bit more protected x

I'm really excited bout the weekend in just worried about travelling to Edinburgh to the centre to get the coach because I don't really have a clue how to get to the fingertip centre I know ill prob have to get two trains an a bus is there anyone else on the Scottish bus havin to travel up to the centre

I will be in the BEST company then Geeg!!!! ha! that makes me feel so much better :lol:

well I am a Global Goddess and I will be wearing as always, smart trousers and top. :hug: I also do not ever do dresses.

Aww rinn you best get well soon as I'm counting on you being my natural crap nails buddy. Haha :biggrin:

@DBD no I haven't but haven't really got time now anyway. I shall entrust my fat pants to work their magic instead :wink2:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I woke up this morning sneezing and coughing. Can you believe that!!!
Going to dose myself with any kind of thing I can think of now

Vitamin D!

I was sat with a dirty little incubus a few weeks ago and everyone else got SICK. I overdosed on vit d and was fine - I'm usually the first one to get sick :cool:

Also; I never even thought about trousers and a top! I still done even have a dress, so it's a possibility for trousers!

New hair so new picture :) My real name is Elly by the way

Marilyn Monroe if you still need a place to get ready, I have a room at the de vere (I think)

Thanks Elly. :)
My name is Carla :) xx
So excited now

Super excited for everyone that's going to The Event!! Unfortunately I am not :(

But wishing everyone to enjoy themselves and Have fun.

Can't wait to hear what have you all been up to at The Event!

I'm really excited bout the weekend in just worried about travelling to Edinburgh to the centre to get the coach because I don't really have a clue how to get to the fingertip centre I know ill prob have to get two trains an a bus is there anyone else on the Scottish bus havin to travel up to the centre

You can get a taxi frm edinburgh train station to the centre, its about £20

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Aww rinn you best get well soon as I'm counting on you being my natural crap nails buddy. Haha :biggrin:

I'm a hardy auld bird. Take more than a head cold to knock me off my perch.
The nails don't look to bad now, have been nursing them back to health.

I will be thinking of all you lovelies having fun and being very excited for you all, all the way from Australia.

Hoping my nails aren't all broken by the weekend, so am being more than generous with the cuticle oil at the moment :biggrin:

Shrinking Violet booked for Friday, I could do with any extra breathing room in my dress that I can get!

I'm having my 3rd shrinking violet tonight it's brilliant x

Found a dress wahoo!! And my saint of a mother is on her way as we speak to pick up the last pair of these gorgeous shoes I found!! Someone's smiling down on me today :) x

Found a dress wahoo!! And my saint of a mother is on her way as we speak to pick up the last pair of these gorgeous shoes I found!! Someone's smiling down on me today :) x

Yay!

Noodle, I'm desperately soaking mine in solar oil trying to keep what tiny free edge I have now they are naked. My nails naturally are just so brittle.

Hoping my nails aren't all broken by the weekend, so am being more than generous with the cuticle oil at the moment :biggrin:

bless, thats what i was worried about so put shellac on and will be taking it off sat nite or early sunday morning given half the chance lol x

Latest posts

Back