CND Training In Spain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartypantz

Reaction score
Hi there, I am a newbie, qualified, attended a 5 day intensive course, however although I passed the course, with a very good mark, I am not entirely satisfied, so therefore would like to do a foundation course with Creative:)! Could any of you Geeks here advise me if Creative do courses in Spain and in English, my Spanish is ok, but probably not up to the standards on a training course :o lol. Thanks a lot, love the site

Hi there, I am a newbie, qualified, attended a 5 day intensive course, however although I passed the course, with a very good mark, I am not entirely satisfied, so therefore would like to do a foundation course with Creative:)! Could any of you Geeks here advise me if Creative do courses in Spain and in English, my Spanish is ok, but probably not up to the standards on a training course :o lol. Thanks a lot, love the site

I do CND training in Spain in English (and Spanish) so if you need to contact me with your details so we can discuss it further just send me a private message.

I do CND training in Spain in English (and Spanish) so if you need to contact me with your details so we can discuss it further just send me a private message.

If I were you I will jump at this chance..!! Nothing better to be taught by our greatly experienced Gigi.

Gigi is not only a great nail tech, she is also a very good business woman and a brilliant teacher.
She has extensive knowledge within the industry inside and out. A true Professional.

(I'm a Gigi fan - can you tell...? ) :lol:

As soon as I came back to see if anybody had left a message I saw the reply from Gigi, and could not believe my eyes, I had to re read it just to make sure LOL! So fingers, toes and everything else crossed I may soon be trained by Gigi!:) Just how lucky can one girl be!!!!!

I went to Geeg :). She's fab at what she does! I learnt alot!

Hi

I am currently completing my NVQ in Beauty Therapy, live in San Javier in Spain and am looking for courses for the following:

Gels
Acrylics
Nail Art

Please help, as I don´t want to return to that cold country to do them!

Thanks

Hi

I am currently completing my NVQ in Beauty Therapy, live in San Javier in Spain and am looking for courses for the following:

Gels
Acrylics
Nail Art

Please help, as I don´t want to return to that cold country to do them!

Thanks
As she posted earlier in the thread, Gigi does training in Spain, send her a private message for more info.
You can't go wrong with nail education from one of the best in the industry :green:

How it pays to live in Spain :wink2:

Does Gigi fancy a trip to France, I want to do a conversion course to CND but had given up hope and was resorting to go back to the uk!

Wow, seems like you will be getting very good training. xxx

Latest posts

Back