CND Twinkle Additives limited collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did these on my sister in law.. She adored them, she was amazed by the bling, the gold is just beautiful xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353250712.057365.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353250712.057365.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 400
Just did these on my sister in law.. She adored them, she was amazed by the bling, the gold is just beautiful xx

Yes lovely and sparkly! What colour coat did you use underneath ? X

ive used onyx under the pewter
sugared spice under the gold
cityscape under the silver

ive used onyx under the pewter
sugared spice under the gold
cityscape under the silver

Thanks souz I don't have sugared spice so gonna have to try iced Capp under the gold x

Thanks...I just used one coat of gelish, light elegant as I don't have a silver or gold (although in hindsight I could have used midnight caller as that is a dark silver. xx

is the end result with them anything like the cnd metro/ city of angels powders ? (god i loved them)

I had a go today after being disappointed with the colours - wow! how wrong was I!

Antique gold is beautiful. I use cocoa underneath.

The picture doesn't quite do them justice the sparkle and depth is amazing. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353438468.266893.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353438468.266893.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 302
Love the sparkle of these additives!

Love the silver is that the new Twinkle silver orone of the original additives or holographic???x

Loving the new additives :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353955219.978897.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353955219.978897.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 273
Gorgeous! How did you acheive this?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Thankyou:)shellac silver chrome as base, then used the new winter blue and silver twinkle additives to create the fade x

I just went to order the twinkle additives and can't find them on the sweetsquared page

I just went to order the twinkle additives and can't find them on the sweetsquared page

They were limited edition only and I think they've now sold out.

I saw a post on fb that said they were back in stock but they have a limited number available.

I saw a post on fb that said they were back in stock but they have a limited number available.

I think that was the Additives Kit which had the box and brushes that S2 was advertising on Facebook today not the Twinkle Additives set.

I think that was the Additives Kit which had the box and brushes that S2 was advertising on Facebook today not the Twinkle Additives set.

My bad. Sorry. It said that, that set was limited? I didn't realize it was limited. :confused:

Antique gold and shimmering silver, the sparkle should come with a health warning :D

Attachments

• IMG_1180 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1180 - Copy.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 748
Antique gold and shimmering silver, the sparkle should come with a health warning :D

Gorgeous! What colour did you layer them over?

Latest posts

Back