CND - what are the clients' favourite new colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applepie

Reaction score
I am trying to choose about 10 colours and 3 effects but just can't choose!! I am a true Libra and can narrow my choices down but have been weighing them up for weeks now!!

I already have desert suede (love it, esp with gold pearl) and dark ruby, eclectic purple and plumville. All lovely.

Now I want to slowly convert from my existing Orly range and ...
I would like a few neutrals, true 'lipstick' red, blood red, orangey coral, bright pinks - 1 or 2.

What are proving popular choices with you clients now they have had a chance to try them out?

Any views v. much appreciated! x

I'm sure in the past someone posted that if you call CND they will tell you their best sellers :hug: I know it's a new range but I am sure people buy according to their clients previous tastes.

I'm sure in the past someone posted that if you call CND they will tell you their best sellers :hug: I know it's a new range but I am sure people buy according to their clients previous tastes.

Hi Weezie, thanks for replying. :hug:

Good idea, I have had a chat with them but also I am curious to hear, from techs have had the stock in salons for a month or so, which particular ones of the new colours the clients are reaching for.

(I feel we always think all our colours are fab but there always seem to be some that clients routinely pick out while others gather dust on our shelves!). hope that makes sense!

(I feel we always think all our colours are fab but there always seem to be some that clients routinely pick out while others gather dust on our shelves!). hope that makes sense!

I carry around a large selection of 60 varied polishes mobile and I've had the comment that I don't have much of a selection and also people ask, for example, do you have one a little more pink? I thought I had every shade of pink possible!!!! You can't please everyone!

I went for a pedicure as a treat before my wedding and they offered me a selection of...wait for it..... 6 polishes!! it made me giggle. :lol:

I went for a pedicure as a treat before my wedding and they offered me a selection of...wait for it..... 6 polishes!! it made me giggle. :lol:

Wow - that takes keeping it simple to an extreme! Did you manage to pick one you liked?!!

I've only just started to collect the new cnd polishes myself so cannot help with your question. I was undecided too so ordered the French Collection this time, gonna order the Bold's Collection next time, then just add to that with whatever shades i like best :)

Wow - that takes keeping it simple to an extreme! Did you manage to pick one you liked?!!

I chose a compromise, it was fine, I wouldn't go there again though even though the treatment was OK!

Latest posts

Back