CND's Worst Marketing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
This photo could well be the worst advertising i've ever seen for Creative :lol:

Just thought i'd share the yuck with everyone x

Attachments

• SNN22BB2G-280_561362a.jpg
    SNN22BB2G-280_561362a.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 283
LMAO, I thought you were serious for a moment there!!!! :lol: Are Y-fronts back in fashion then!!! :rolleyes:

Ha,ha!! how funny!!! x:lol:

LOL!!!! nice tan advertisement tho.. hehehe.....

You've got to admit he has a lovely body though, bless him x I would love to get the ol spatula on that chest wouldnt you?

Am I going blind??? Who is that?? I almost choked when I saw the title of this thread... there was me thinking our marketing images were the most outstanding ever.... and then I see this thread:eek:

So since I can't see properly... who is it - someone tell me... it looks like Peter Andre??? :eek: but I could be completely wrong!! Like the press though!:idea::lol:

Am I going blind??? Who is that?? I almost choked when I saw the title of this thread... there was me thinking our marketing images were the most outstanding ever.... and then I see this thread:eek:

So since I can't see properly... who is it - someone tell me... it looks like Peter Andre??? :eek: but I could be completely wrong!! Like the press though!:idea::lol:

Mario out of Big Brother :lol: :lol:

lmao i thought it was paul burrell :lol::lol:

That is super cheesy, super sleazy Mario from Big Brother.
Sam don't worry the real CND marketing is outstanding! My title is clearly eye catching lol, Oh and this image was in The Sun so everyone will see!

And no i don't think he has a fit body he's awfull!

Mario out of Big Brother :lol: :lol:

thanks Helen... is the latest Big Brother in England???????

I have never sent anything to BB and wouldn't!:!: Give me more info pretty please!

Ohhh I get it (the penny drops)... he is in a salon the Creative logo is on the door... crikey I am quick this morning!! So who's salon???

Ohhh I get it (the penny drops)... he is in a salon the Creative logo is on the door... crikey I am quick this morning!! So who's salon???

Would anyone confess to being the owner now :lol: must be London though x

My title is clearly eye catching lol, Oh and this image was in The Sun so everyone will see!

ha ha that's great!! :lol::lol::lol: thanks for posting!!!

Dont worry girls, I thought it was Sylvester Stallone!:lol:

What an eye you have for detail though! Do you have an in-built CND logo radar?:lol: I had to look for a couple of minutes to see the meaning behind that one!!:lol:

You feeling alright love? :)

well i dont watch big brother hun so all i could think was creepy butler bloke :lol: with a big package , hahaha

well i dont watch big brother hun so all i could think was creepy butler bloke :lol: with a big package , hahaha

I feel a bit ill now. :):):)

ewww, I'm lost for words....... lol xx

Do you think that the man in the suit is taking a picture of Mario's sock filled "packet"???

Also you can see the reflection in the window of people taking pictures!!!

Publicity stunt?? Or is he the new refreshing face of CND?? :lol:

But what COLOUR is he?? And why is he just standing in a salon in his skants?????????????? :eek:

Latest posts

Back