Collagen lamp - opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:
Tiatia, where did you purchase it from? Are you planning to use it on clients or just for yourself ;) Was it expensive? How much would you charge for a treatment? Is it easy to get insurance cover for? did you take before and after photos?

Sorry for all the questions, but I am very interested in this.....:)

I have purchased it from a place in Bradford. they sell sun beds and now collagen beds, all different prices depending on what people want, i have bought an ex rental one with new collagen bulbs ,just a top 8 light canopy.I thought i could use it over my bed, and if i can get insurance for in the salon it can go over a beauty couch.when the beautician isn't in.I want to make sure it can really make a difference before i would let clients use it.I have tried 10 session on a hired collagen bed,and i think my neck and face look smoother.I loved it ,so relaxing and also helped by bad back an acheing shoulders as i'm a hairdresser.I will update regularly if your interested.xx:lol:

Been looking into collagen light therapy on the internet, hope it's as good as it says, sat waiting patiently for my collagen light canopy to come, is that the door bell... ah no hay hum.:mad:

Collagen canopy is here, i'm now living under it lol. love it so relaxing and defo think it's tightening skin also my celulite on legs look a bit better, will keep you updated . off now for my session, ohhhh lovely:lol:

Hi..... How's the lamp ?????? Xx

I definatly think my skin looks more smooth and plumped out, My neck is definatly tighter some how.I love it.:lol:

Latest posts

Back