College products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have started a itec level 3 nail technology course and the college want to use all the same products and they have decided on the edge nail products,
I have never used these products before as i currently use ezflow and creative, and get my college kit on Tuesday.
does any one use these products or have any comments on them,

thanks Tracy x

Hi Tracy,
My tutor said that edge is alot like ezflow, I was asking her what she uses and she uses creative mostly but sometimes uses edge. I am waiting on a sample pack from capital it costs £6.50 + vat. I hope this is of some use. Sorry I cannot be of more help. Still learning myself, and I have not decided what system I what to use yet.

Hi Geeks

I have started a itec level 3 nail technology course and the college want to use all the same products and they have decided on the edge nail products,
I have never used these products before as i currently use ezflow and creative, and get my college kit on Tuesday.

thanks Tracy x

keep them in your kit bag, and use the creative

Speak to your tutor hun, because I know there was a girl on our course who used her own products.
I used The Edge at college, it's O.K but you will certainly notice the difference from what you're already using.

sorry but I dont want to get you in trouble
hope i can get used to the edge products

asked my tutor about using my own she said no because of the different fumes in the room,

she probably does not know how to use premiere nail products, that the real reason.

It was my second class on Wednesday and the products she was using to demonstrate wasn't even the edge as she hasn't got her stuff yet how bad is that.

I can't comment on the edge products, never used them. I would tip my CND products into the edge containers and hope for the best:lol:

Different odours in the room, what a load of rubbish.

Seriously though, we had some awful products at college. I believe they make you appreciate the great products you will use after college. Once you are finished you can choose to do further training with CND or ezflow products.

I second that use quality products and you will find it easier to work and also get a more professional finish. Dont tell me the want you to use the gluppy polish too.

I think I have been luck at my college as my acrylics course we are using creative and my gels course we are using NSI. Reading some of the threads some colleges don't seem to care what they use. We also used creative for the manicure and pedicure course. They also have a stand in the class room with alot of creative nail polishes on it.

When I was at college leaning beauty I thought I was having a medical facial peel and that was only the cleanser. Nasty products.

I can't comment on the edge products, never used them. I would tip my CND products into the edge containers and hope for the best:lol:

Different odours in the room, what a load of rubbish.

Seriously though, we had some awful products at college. I believe they make you appreciate the great products you will use after college. Once you are finished you can choose to do further training with CND or ezflow products.

i have already trained with ezflow and creative so i no how to use them products, and hope the edge products are ok otherwise i will put ezflow or cnd it in them pots lol
thanks for the advice
Tracy x

I cant tell who serious and who'se joking. Tipping another systems products into another companies containers sounds silly to me. The finished product might look totally different too. I'd ask if you can use your own but if they say no I would just get on with it with what they provide. It's only for college and as you say, you've already trained with the others so you dont have to use it all the time :hug:

Hi Geeks

thanks Tracy x

I got a sample and have to say i was quite please with them. Tried the L&p on the other half and it was still on with no lifting after 4 weeks! He'd started picking it off round the new growth area but it was still stuck solid. i like their tips, glue and super shiner too. :)

I cant tell who serious and who'se joking. Tipping another systems products into another companies containers sounds silly to me. The finished product might look totally different too. I'd ask if you can use your own but if they say no I would just get on with it with what they provide. It's only for college and as you say, you've already trained with the others so you dont have to use it all the time :hug:

I totally agree....putting products into another companies containers is just plain preposterous!!
If the College won't let you use the premium products you are already trained in, it seems you will just have to use what they provide.
At least you are already well trained and should fly through this course, and maybe even keep your tutor right on a few things!!
Fumes!!.......strewth!!

I totally agree....putting products into another companies containers is just plain preposterous!!
If the College won't let you use the premium products you are already trained in, it seems you will just have to use what they provide.
At least you are already well trained and should fly through this course, and maybe even keep your tutor right on a few things!!
Fumes!!.......strewth!!

Ditto x

I must agree, my tutor was ok about us using other products if that was what we were use to. she has been an excellent tutor and I have learned loads from her.

yes was only joking lol

already asked if i can use my own and was told i couldnt!

ill have to get used to them, you never no i might like them ?

Tracy x

Latest posts

Back