colour techniques, like totally way out ones. .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
for one o my college assessment the tutor/assesor woman wants me to do a way out colour. . . i have selected my colours, and have decided to seperate them so unerneath is mostly dark brown with a few lighter brown foils. . . .heres the outlandish bit, and i dont know if it is gonna work or gonna look like ridic. . . .i am gonna bleach up foils and tone em but i am gonna make a hollow star of david, like lines of bleach, and all the triangles and hexagon in the middle between the foils will be the two colours of brown i am using, i am hoping it will be like uuber modern with the blonde falling throo the hair at different angles and such. . . do u think this is gonna look ok, the only bit concerning me is how it is going to fall at the parting. . hmmmm mabye im being too ambitious. . . ps i dont have time to get a new colouring block head or i wuda tried already hahaha. . xx

anything goes! if it doesnt look right change the parting or style it differantly ,but i think it will look good .

As long as your horizontals are below or above the turn of the head this looks pretty cool. We haven't done with blondes, but several shades of coppers and reds.

sorry i will prob sound dim haha, but i am not familiar wit the phrase turn of the head, whatcha mean? x

Where the turns/joints of the bones in the head are, where the parietal meets the frontal bone, occipital, or temporal bones. The rounded parts that separate the top from the sides, back from the side and side from the fringe...make sense. So much easier if I knew how to draw and post that!!!

Where the turns/joints of the bones in the head are, where the parietal meets the frontal bone, occipital, or temporal bones. The rounded parts that separate the top from the sides, back from the side and side from the fringe...make sense. So much easier if I knew how to draw and post that!!!

Hi, you mean a bit like the equator :hug: lol x
but on the widest part of the head ?
and you mean under and over this ?
:hug: xx minky

i jus realised my star isnt the star of david, it is the witchy one haha the one with 5 points that cross over so that it like 5 triangles sittin on a hexagon? i invisage that if u were to look down on the head u wud see all the foils in this shape, so they are gonna point jus back from either temple jus in front of either side of the crown and the single upper most triangle going bang aiming str8 down the middle of the fringe to the middle of the hairline, then using a darker colour on all hair underneath these foils, the hexagon in the middle wud be the dark colour too and all the 5 triangle in between the foils stemming from the dark hexagon wud be a lighter brown, probs base 7, ps using wella kol/CT. . . it makes sense on my little pic, basically a circle representing top o the head wit a 5 point witchy star in it haha. .

Hi, you mean a bit like the equator :hug: lol x
but on the widest part of the head ?
and you mean under and over this ?
:hug: xx minky
EXACTLY!!!:hug:

i jus realised my star isnt the star of david, it is the witchy one haha the one with 5 points that cross over so that it like 5 triangles sittin on a hexagon? i invisage that if u were to look down on the head u wud see all the foils in this shape, so they are gonna point jus back from either temple jus in front of either side of the crown and the single upper most triangle going bang aiming str8 down the middle of the fringe to the middle of the hairline, then using a darker colour on all hair underneath these foils, the hexagon in the middle wud be the dark colour too and all the 5 triangle in between the foils stemming from the dark hexagon wud be a lighter brown, probs base 7, ps using wella kol/CT. . . it makes sense on my little pic, basically a circle representing top o the head wit a 5 point witchy star in it haha. .

Heyy, just wondering what colours you were planning on using Wella?

xx xx :) sounds really good btw!! xx xx

yeash, wella rules supreme haha

Latest posts

Back