Coloured Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently have yellow tips and have them plain at first then one rebalance incorporating a nail design, before having a soak off. I love coloured tips but always change the colours. surely few clients want the same colour forever? I would suggest a design - or glitter on the smile line as suggested previously.

Or i will buy them all from you if they really are a pain. As my soon-to-be-open salon is in Hackney, I anticipate my clients changing their designs frequently...

Yes its just getting the title right lol i need this to be watertight as in no rebalancing...

I know what u mean. Like, what would you CALL them? How would you advertise them?

Holiday nails? 2 week extensions? etc.......

At least I think that's what u meant.

I know what u mean. Like, what would you CALL them? How would you advertise them?

Holiday nails? 2 week extensions? etc.......

At least I think that's what u meant.

How about Quick Change Nails or Freestyle Nails? No commitment, lasts two weeks? Just trying to put a creative spin on it.

How about Quick Change Nails or Freestyle Nails? No commitment, lasts two weeks? Just trying to put a creative spin on it.

No commitment is a good selling point. People want them on for hols (e.g.) but don't wanna bother with upkeep etc...

Sorry to ask a question you've probably had a million time but what is a popit? :confused:

love the weekend nails idea - I have a few ladies from the local hospital have them. They are young and funky and aren't allowed to wear them for work so we are all winners!!

Good luck with it!

Manitanence Free - Weekenders / Fun Tips / Tips for Fun / Colour Fantastic / ????????

Are they one solid color? The reason I am asking is because they would be great demo nails for water marbeling.

I dont know if this is going to work as this is my 1st post!! but i have jsut ordered quite a lot of coloured tips the reason being that when ive been doing clients the "younger" generation 16-25 are asking for colours, mainly black!! ive only recently qualified so just pleasing everyone (or trying to) iver not yet done a set with coloured tips but tonight i am going to have a faf and see what it turns out like. Also the coloured acrylic (i use nsi products) are being requested quite a lot as it just looks like nail varnish. x

Hi hun, the idea for quick n easy party nails I think is a good one. I provide a party nail service and they usually last about 2/3 days before one inevitably comes off.

I think it's a great idea for people who can't (chefs etc), won't (cos of course everyone knows acrylics ruin your nails :rolleyes:) or don't wear nails because they haven't been introduced to the wonderful world we all inhabit!

I charge £20 for mine.

HTH's

xx

Latest posts

Back